Sign in to follow this  
General_Pita

STEAL KILLS

23 comments in this topic

27 posts
2,983 battles

Getting beyond a joke....at least two to three PER GAME.... THIS will be the one thing that will determine how long I participate in this great game....over to you WG.... 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Good bye! We don't expect to see you again!~

But before that, think again about how many times you have stolen kills from others. It was just Karma... KARMA...

27 posts
2,983 battles

Actually very few that I know of sneaky lady....if I see a team mate going for the kill..its his. Btw, judging by your attitude I'm guessing that's how you get your kills.....

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

I am happy for team mates to kill an enemy I am 'working on'. If I have worn his HP down, I will get the xp. Kills wont progress you up the tech tree, xp will.

Who knows, maybe the kill your mates 'steal' from you might be the ship that kills you, thus preventing your death.

I know it's corny, but there is no "I" in team.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I agree, everyone keeps stealing my kills.

It's gotten worse since the silly anime mission started.

I'd much prefer it if my teammates left my targets in peace, so that I get

the kill and get set on fire or citadel'd before I sink them.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Yeah, apparently i do not deny that sometimes i do steal kills from allies. But allies do steal kills from me too. But hey! This is just a game... Take a feel seconds to calm down and i realize that it is not worth it saying some filthy words in chat or opening a topic in the forum whinning about kills being stolen. I did get mad once while i was doing the ARP Myoko mission tho, a guy stole my last needed kill for the mission... And damn... That was the only time i ever got mad at someone stealing my kill.

But Hoorah!... Vadim blessed me and i finished all ARP missions...

Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Best solution to your problem that I can see is you send a message to your team (like it or not they are your team) and you tell them you don't want to share any kills and because you're such a pro you'll be able to cover half the map by yourself. That way your team will know your intentions and they'll be reassured that they are guaranteed to win because YOU.

27 posts
2,983 battles

You all (except Retia) have missed the point... I think WG needs to add an "assisted in kill" medal or whatever form they choose. Apparently WOT has an "assisted" recognition why not WOWarships.. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

You all (except Retia) have missed the point... I think WG needs to add an "assisted in kill" medal or whatever form they choose. Apparently WOT has an "assisted" recognition why not WOWarships.. 

Since you did not stress this to be the point, instead went for a little rant about kill stealing, how could you expect others to recognize what you were trying to put across?

As to why we do not have it, simple, its has not yet been coded into game! When will it be? good question, and no idea.  

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Retia was a little more subtle in the way he poked fun at you I think.

What are you suggesting here?

I do appreciate it when enemy ships put me on fire right before I sink them.

Especially when my Dmg Ctrl Pty is on cooldown...

It's even more glorious when there's my favourite division mate Cpt. Oblivious right next to me,

guns aimed in the general direction of the target and reloaded, but rather not shoot and kill steal.

Ah, I still remember the good times platooning in WoT and taking some extra hits because my platoon mates

didn't want to steal my kills.

I also remember the beautiful sarcasm I threw at them the rest of the day for doing something so epicly stupid.

In WoWS I kinda gave up on educating my division mates, and well... solopubbing~

mQOUKat.jpg

39 posts
4,287 battles

I am happy for team mates to kill an enemy I am 'working on'. If I have worn his HP down, I will get the xp. Kills wont progress you up the tech tree, xp will.

Who knows, maybe the kill your mates 'steal' from you might be the ship that kills you, thus preventing your death.

I know it's corny, but there is no "I" in team.

This... you get rewarded according to your damage dealt, kills only looks good on paper : / 

Also, the faster your team can secured a kill, the less threat your team will received. (who knows? maybe next second someone got detonated by that ship because they're 'saving' it...)

Yeah, apparently i do not deny that sometimes i do steal kills from allies. But allies do steal kills from me too. But hey! This is just a game... Take a feel seconds to calm down and i realize that it is not worth it saying some filthy words in chat or opening a topic in the forum whinning about kills being stolen. I did get mad once while i was doing the ARP Myoko mission tho, a guy stole my last needed kill for the mission... And damn... That was the only time i ever got mad at someone stealing my kill.

And this... Karma! (We all 'steal kills'... give some to the others...​):)

PS: If you really wants the kill (for mission or whatsoever), get a platoon buddy(s), it'll be easier! 

4 posts
551 battles

Its a problem when you have get 30x kills for time limited missions...

I know i'm trying to get the ARP stuff, but the 30 specific ship kills is really giving me the hump, esp when i take someone down to 1% and then some hero swoops in with a full volley to take the kill.

If it counted based on the amount of damage i did (not just in the 3rd phase of the mission) then i wouldnt be so panty bunched... but in this case, when i normally get 1-2 kills a game, now getting bugger all... it makes me salty.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Getting beyond a joke....at least two to three PER GAME.... THIS will be the one thing that will determine how long I participate in this great game....over to you WG.... 

Truthfully, there is nothing that WG can do about it. With the ARP event going, this is the results especially concerning DDs and CAs. I had all but given up with trying to get the first one done. Teammates killing CAs after I'd put them down to less than 10% HP. But that's the breaks. I did my part in my BBs hammering the enemy ships and my teammates played clean up. End results we either won when everything fell into place or did not. Anyway, when I just played the game fought my battles and did what I could, I was done with part one without realizing it and in 3 days I was completely done and received my own ARP Kongo. Just don't worry about it. Do what you need to do, get as much damage as possible. The kills will come. Don't focus on getting the kills as much as making the opportunity for yourself to get it. If you worry about it you'll find yourself making the OP you did here. That's all you can do.
Edited by RebelliousYankee

590 posts
2,995 battles

Hehe Problem is you can't shoot straight :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

well, next time i wish WoWs gave mission to sunk 30 CV... then i bet all ship will rush toward enemy base.......

Sign in to follow this