Sign in to follow this  
drakon233

is it really worth it to get izumo/ibuki/flecher

5 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

i've been playing this game for a long time(3400 matches), ever since the start of OBT and now i'm in a dilemma, i have 3 lines that i finished researching T9 (IJN BB/CA and USN DD), and now i just have enough credits to get one of these 3, and i'm planning to rush to X instead of just floating around T8 like i did before. which one of these line has the easiest grind/is more fun to play?

Super Tester
1,310 posts

worth

all worth

the easiest probably fletcher, since her play is not much different than benson.

while jumping from amagi > izumo or mogami > ibuki could yield some stress if u don't adapt to their gameplay yet.

Super Tester
630 posts
9,479 battles

I would agree with ReNation, I mean it's up to you on what you want to get but the easiest one to adapt to would be the Fletcher from Benson, The Izumo and the Ibuki have a different play style and I personally really disliked the Ibuki when I had to grind thru it after using those Mogami 155s and considering the Izumo has front turrets only makes it a really painful ship to play and you have to change how you play BBs and push with your team in the Izumo (I don't have one but I've "tested" it)

Super Tester
1,310 posts

well. ibuki could be painfull if u are using 155 mogami to much. a downgrade from 15 gun to 10 gun, downgrade rof from 10/9s to 15s. (but actually 203mm gun is much better gun if utilized in right way)

but for some ppl that used 203mm mogami, they will find ibuki is a great upgrade.

mogami 203mm and ibuki has very similiar trait.

but ibuki got an upgrade (3m credit) that will increase her gun range up to 19 kilos.

also ibuki shell velocity is great. 13sec for 19 kilos.

ibuki dispersion is also better than mogami.

and i will take repair party as a plus too..

as for izumo..

her stock configuration is painfull T_T

dull AP, sluggish rudder, so so AA in tier 9,

but if she is fully upgraded + mounted with necessary mod upgrade. shes amazing. 

shes like a mini yamato :3

Sign in to follow this