Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sekba

Teamkilling bait

12 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

So i'm in a match using my Atago when all the sudden this (friendly?) Cleveland closes in, starts shooting and dry humping me from the back.. He saps almost half of my HP 5 minutes into the match..

I'm annoyed and wanted to torp him but i didn't do so, because i'm a cool guy.. So i do what other would recommend, report the messed up fella..

Naming and Shaming, Screen Shots Removed, User Warned

~tc1259

But seriously, what is his motive? I see no reason from him other than baiting me to teamkill him and turning me pink.. Still, he's an annoying troll nonetheless and should be taken off the high seas

And this wasn't the first time it happened to me..

Please ban this disgusting fellow

Edited by tc1259

124 posts

Maybe he's trying out if there's loopholes to get Myoko Challenge of setting fires on ship.

Also, you'll need to scratch out the troll's name if I think what that is. WG forum Moderators follow rules to the dot, even if you're a victim.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Personal reasons i guess, since you one of the distinguish player in WoWs i wont surprise if someone want to get some sweet revenge on you :trollface:  

*blushes*

Maybe its time to take down the Jolly Roger flag and keep a low profile :P

Maybe he's trying out if there's loopholes to get Myoko Challenge of setting fires on ship.

Also, you'll need to scratch out the troll's name if I think what that is. WG forum Moderators follow rules to the dot, even if you're a victim.

Yeah, mod has edited my post.. I'll go to support after this

I think he is after the mission, looking at the way he ripple fire, shooting at different parts of my ship and trying to get at close as possible..

You can pm one of the mods here or file ticket to support. But thing is... you have to enable the replay on your client. Here's the link: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/19170-enabling-wows-replays/

Haven't enable replays, but i'll try using screenshots.. I think it'll show a pretty clear picture

590 posts
2,995 battles

Murphy's law states the following 

The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.

I am assuming he was using you, so the enemy wouldn't focus on him

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

A cool guy doesn't do such thing as "naming and shaming".

Cool guys don't look at explosions...........

they blow things up and then walk away........

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Maybe its time to take down the Jolly Roger flag and keep a low profile :P

You cannot hide your name anyways :trollface:

My suggestion ? Division then ram those kind of player away with 3 ships :D:D:D

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

A cool guy doesn't do such thing as "naming and shaming".

Well i didn't lose my cool from launching torps at him..

But okay, maybe not here. I owe an apology :honoring:

69 posts
2,225 battles

I felt similar wrath in 2 recent battles. Both times I was in CV & in one battle got shot at by ally without warning several times. No chat abuse, just shells hitting me.

He next one I was in my Bogue taking out enemy Bogue planes & bombing enemy BB & Bogue. They insulted me for not going off to spot last DD & even after I did got spot after dealing with CV I still got abused then one of them shot me & went pink. Thankfully, I survive both encounters & never shot back.

I've sent replays on tickets to support for further action as these ppl don't deserve to play. 

I'd suggest that if any ally shoots you till pink that you can all take them out without penalty. It's only self defence then.

BTW, what happens when a player is pink. Do they cop a account suspension or something?

459 posts
8,272 battles

I've had a funny experience that was similar to some of these stories.

I was sailing the Mikasa in a low tier match, a bit of simple fun after having played some more serious games. Straight off the bat a St Louis continually rams me (maybe in an attempt to push me off course?) just grinding his bow up and down my ship, obviously trying to bait me into shooting him but smart enough not to do the shooting. Being slow I couldn't get away in the mikasa, but it wasn't that much of a nuisance so I just continued sailing with the extra lump of metal at my side.

The funny part was when I got closer to where some enemy DD's were, they obviously sent fish my way which ultimately sank the silly sod who protected me from all of the fish. I couldn't help but laugh. Then just went on about my business.

People who are trolls do it to get a reaction from you, so try not to react, I know it's hard and I've even raged myself at a TK'er, but the best thing to do is save the replay (to send in) and hit the report button when you see it happen. Luckily it doesn't happen as much as many seem to suggest.

I think the only change to the system as it is now is that you should be able to sink a pink player without fear of penalty (as long as they have done team damage that match) and perhaps an automatic ban (either just that ship, or more generally a day or two) just for having turned pink in the first place. I'm surprised it doesn't work the same way that WoT does in regard to TK'ers.

currently I don't think there is any auto-ban or penalty mechanism appart from the damage reflection after they change to pink.

Edited by Sparcie

Sign in to follow this