You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WindCruiser

Pan-Asia Tech Tree ?

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Yesterday I found that WG Introduced 2 New Premium ship and it from new nation "Pan-Asia" 

it is Anshan, Gnevny Class, China and Lo Yang, Benson class, Taiwan

so Is this gonna be like China in WoT that full of copycat ship ? ... or they gonna have decent candidate for Original ship in the tree

... Pls WG... don't rushing adding too much nation ... now you have 7 already and only 2 that can call full tree, other 2 just 1 branch ...

I like the way they decide to go Pan-Asia tree for the rest of Asia ships (Unlike WoT that decide to collapse EU Tree and go for each nation seperatly) but .... just complete the tree of each nation first ~~~~~ :fishpalm: 

Edited by WindCruiser

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

maybe WG do that to attract more fanbase.......

since it's Asia server and there's a lot of chinese and taiwanese player.........

Edited by Seygardblaze

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

so Is this gonna be like China in WoT that full of copycat ship ? 

I believe thats most likely will happened :D:D:D

Anyways since is one of the largest player base which WG care about so guess it will be one of priority :P 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Guess Pan-Asian tree is right term WG would use. We can't call them China line & Taiwan ROC line, since it will draw controversy & flaming in our forum.

I won't discuss further about history China & Taiwan topic, do your own research.

Edited by Mingfang47

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Guess Pan-Asian tree is right term WG would use. We can't call them China line & Taiwan ROC line, since it will draw controversy & flaming in our forum.

I won't discuss further about history China & Taiwan topic, do your own research.

+1 

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Disappointing as it's merely a copy/paste ship. Is it really so hard to simply add a Taiwanese flag to the exterior option? Oh well, gonna have to wait longer for the British I'm afraid.

Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,918 battles

From one of the NA Devs when recently asked why aren't there new lines yet.

Because it takes about 6 monts(sometimes more) to produce the battleship model with the appropriate quality and we don't have the unlimited resources(cruisers and destroyers are somewhat easier to model, of course...). Then you should add the time for balance testing and changes, bug fixes and such. This is why the most detailed and correct info about upcoming British ships right now is "When it's done. We are working on it. Will be announced when we are ready".

Just not so long ago the game I'm waiting for(the sequel for the good game and the prequel to the other good game) was delayed. For nearly year. I'm patiently waiting for it. You can make the pause in playing, you can try different ships, you can do anything you want! Then someday the British ships will be announced and you'll know "there is The Time! The time to play and show them all that I'm the best!".

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

What about the Commanders? I mean there are a lot of countries in Pan-Asia region..

Does it includes Australian & NZ navies aswell?

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I didn't mention anything about having problem with the name ... or history of the nation ... I made this to discuss about the ships in this tree .... :sceptic:

I believe thats most likely will happened :D:D:D

Anyways since is one of the largest player base which WG care about so guess it will be one of priority :P 

.... Make The Brits first !!! .. I'm hungry for Tea!!!! :izmena:

Edited by WindCruiser

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,571 posts

What about the Commanders? I mean there are a lot of countries in Pan-Asia region..

The name does suggest that AU and NZ ships would fit. Guess we will have to wait and see

580 posts
1,602 battles

.... Make The Brits first !!! .. I'm hungry for Tea!!!! :izmena:

Forget the Tea!! I want my Spotted d**ks!!... :teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

The name does suggest that AU and NZ ships would fit. Guess we will have to wait and see

Yes, It be good if they included.

But it hard to make commader Name and Icon to fit in both AU/NZ and the Asia nations .... 

I really don't care much .... I even want some feature that you able to tranfer commander to other nations but seem imposible :trollface:

WG maybe try to split into AU/NZ tech tree but I doubt that just this 2 nation have enough ship to complete the tree...

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I highly doubt Australia and NZ will get their own tech tree, since we flew under the White Ensign during that period as has been pointed out in a couple of threads now. Not to mention the repeated fact that most of our ships in that period were ex-RN/ RN based.

That being said, a premium (aka reskinned version) Sydney II and Australia II would be a nice addition to the RN tree :)

Maybe an ANZAC Day gift to Australian and NZ players hey WG? Not too sure how'd you find who's eligible or not but hey I'd say it's a good idea...

Edited by ADM_dude

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I highly doubt Australia and NZ will get their own tech tree, since we flew under the White Ensign during that period as has been pointed out in a couple of threads now. Not to mention the repeated fact that most of our ships in that period were ex-RN/ RN based.

That being said, a premium (aka reskinned version) Sydney II and Australia II would be a nice addition to the RN tree :)

Maybe an ANZAC Day gift to Australian and NZ players hey WG? Not too sure how'd you find who's eligible or not but hey I'd say it's a good idea...

Nice Idea ... That is also possible to introduce RAN ships 

But then ... why they decide to put this 2 new premium reskin into new tree instead of put it to original nation ... so does that mean they already have enough ships to make complete asia tree ?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Nice Idea ... That is also possible to introduce RAN ships 

But then ... why they decide to put this 2 new premium reskin into new tree instead of put it to original nation ... so does that mean they already have enough ships to make complete asia tree ?

The Pan-Asia tree  will be like the Polish tree, incomplete with bits and pieces as they re-skin things.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

:fishpalm: .... I know it easy to make re-skin ship cas it use same model and they just change the name on it and it make like this game have lots of ship  

but it have negative effect on me cause it the same ship but it diferent ship on different nation but it also same ship with its original version ... :trollface: yep very confusing  ...

219 posts
3,471 battles

I hope not....we aren't in Asia, we are in Oceania.

Technically, Asia borders on the Arctic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Mediterranean and Red Seas in the west.

It includes the large peninsulas of Asia Minor, India, Arabia, and Indochina and the island groups of Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Sri Lanka.