Sign in to follow this  
Victoriana

Suggestion for Yamato's upgrades

8 comments in this topic

39 posts
4,287 battles

I would like to know what you guys picked for your Yamato's module upgrades?

I'm hesitate to choose the upgrades on Slot 2 and Slot 3, was thinking:

Slot 2: Main Battery Modification 2 (Increase accuracy), AA Guns Modification 2 (Increase range) or Secondary Battery Modification (Increase accuracy and range) <--- 10k range for secondaries sounds fun :teethhappy:

Slot 3: AA Guns Modification 3 (Increase effectiveness) or Secondary Battery Modification 3 (Increase rate of fire)

Feel free to give any thought or suggestion~:look:

Cheers!

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Go for main battery accuracy. Yamato already has good range... Not just good but awesome. Ignore the secondaries, they're not gonna do much at 10 km range.

AA gun modification for the win. Yamato usually found victim of an early carrier rush.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Main Battery Modification 2 (Increase accuracy) & AA Guns Modification 3 (Increase effectiveness)

In most engagements, you'll be fighting long range. You won't be engaging destroyers as they spread their torpedoes from 15km away.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

For solo play, Main Battery mod for the tighter dispersion, and AA mod 3 for defending against the inevitable Essexes and Midways. But if you division very frequently and have partners who can push with you, pick the secondary battery modifications for both increased range and ROF - those things are murder in a brawl.

39 posts
4,287 battles

I see, thank you for all your suggestion ! :honoring:

Oh, last two questions, how frequent is it to meet a Tier 10 carriers on average? Is AA really necessary compare with secondary batteries?

Edited by Victoriana

87 posts
2,742 battles

Is AA really necessary compare with secondary batteries?

-  single T9-10 CV's strike can sunk everything. so AA is necessary to survive from one CV's strike.

Edited by rattananen

39 posts
4,287 battles

To be honest, since her main battery turrets are so strong, should I mount other modifications instead? like AA survivability or secondary survivability?

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

I use AA survivability,Main Battery Modification 2 (Increase accuracy), Main Battery Mod 3 (Increase fire rate ,slow traversing speed but I don't care I want qiuck reloading).

Sign in to follow this