Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

So WTF is going on with Divisions

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ok, so played some divisions to today and 80% of the games played the other team was given higher tier ships.

In one battle the other team had 7 tiers 6 ships and the rest was tier 5 while my team had 5 tiers 6 ship and the rest was tier 4s ??? like WTF WG and MM why are  Divisions been treated this way ?

I can understand it happening ever now and again but for 80% of battles ???? nope that's just BS.

87 posts
2,742 battles

answer by my developer view:

- reduce work on MM server

- reduce waiting time

- ease to programming

solution:

- limit ships in division to has  same tier only

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well they have a platoon penalty in WOT, so I guess they trying the same thing here and  that's just crap and BS as well, what's the point in playing with friends if they going to penalise players for it.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

well they have a platoon penalty in WOT, so I guess they trying the same thing here and  that's just crap and BS as well, what's the point in playing with friends if they going to penalise players for it.

I never heard WG accept that they have this penalty mechanism implemented so myth still remain and waiting someone to bust it, if you know what i mean :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well it just might be me that being picked on in the last few days lol

I also just got the north Carolina and mogami  tier 8 ships, no upgrades on them at all, as they both new ships and first battle in both  of them i get put in tier 10 battles and both times other team had more tier 10s be it battleships or destroyers

my team had 1 Yamanto and enemy get Yamanto and Montana and 3 tier 10 DDs  while my team get 3 tier 10s and me in a new ship, first battle with no upgrades, yep all seems balanced and legit.  

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah I'm not talking about other players in  Div bring different tier ships.

I'm taking about me and my brother being in a tier 4 div together being put in a tier 6 battle and the other team having no tier 4s in the battle at all and my team having 5-6 tier 4 vs 0 tier 4s on the enemy team.

the enemy team had nothing but tier 5-6 ships and no tier 4s my team had 5 tier 6s ships and rest tier 4s only.

30 posts
6,538 battles

This remind me and my mate, I'm in my Iowa and he's using erie...Miraculously we won and the Erie survived! The whole team are shocked even the enemy screaming haxs!! Hahahahaa

Sign in to follow this