You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ninajim

WoWS AUS Clan

16 comments in this topic

101 posts
1,247 battles

Hey guys, just an average player here. I'm looking for a decent Australian-Based clan to join, specifically a WoWS-based one. I'm wanting to get better at the game through a connection to better teammates and strategists when it comes to competitive battles. I'm currently at a 50% Win Ratio and in Tier 6. If you want to just chat to me in-game, just add me under the same name of 'Ninajim'. Wanting active clans to participate in. Cheers guys.

590 posts
2,995 battles

Hi Mate, 

Clan's do not exist at the moment, happy for you to add me and div up. 

Edited by tc1259
Edited because I forgot clans don't exist

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Clans do not exist at this stage in WoWS.  There are a couple of community groups that you can find around the traps (TF44 is just one of them).  Clan advertising etc. is not permitted at this point in time.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Looks like he is really busy, but he post this to those that still want to join up

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/9517-taskforce44-sign-up-here/page__st__160__pid__165110#entry165110

seem like they still active i guess, i also heard that they got TS channel  so it should be fun to playing with them sometimes :P

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

seem like they still active i guess, i also heard that they got TS channel  so it should be fun to playing with them sometimes :P

I usually just play solo so I probably won't be playing with them anytime soon :D.

101 posts
1,247 battles

Thanks guys for all the replies!

I am aware that there is no clan function as of yet, I'm just searching for a group to be a part of.

I'll be sure to add those that wished to be part of a daily Div, I'm keep to have a few fun games together!

Cheers

7 posts
17,877 battles

I'm interested in joining an aussie clan, as i'm not a premium player . So I don't have any duboolens to create my own, been playing over three years, DDs are my weapon of choice.Japanese from tier 4 to 10 . Isokaze was my favorite until they nerfed it . Play mainly after 7; o'clock in the  evenings and sometimes weekends, Tassie Time .  check out my profile if interested !!!     Cheers !! 

1,486 posts
3 hours ago, Andrew_Nicholas said:

I'm interested in joining an aussie clan, as i'm not a premium player . So I don't have any duboolens to create my own, been playing over three years, DDs are my weapon of choice.Japanese from tier 4 to 10 . Isokaze was my favorite until they nerfed it . Play mainly after 7; o'clock in the  evenings and sometimes weekends, Tassie Time .  check out my profile if interested !!!     Cheers !! 

Hello there Andrew,

Come on over & check out HMAS clan, we are an Aussie clan, nice & laid back, realistic fellows, & we don't mind if you have doubloons or premiums or not, & we play anything from t2-10....

We are not elitists, so we don't care about win rates or crap like that, we like to have fun playing & catch up with each other....

We use discord as our chat program....

Come check us out....

http://bit.ly/join_hmas

Captain Fathom is our clan founder.... If he's not around, we have other officers to help set you up, including me if I'm on, Come in, say hi to us, tell them Ordrazz sent you.... 

Ordrazz

Ps -if you need help finding your way around, just pm me.

Edited by Ordrazz