You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cruxis

Account created on wrong server.

8 comments in this topic

7 posts
6,612 battles

NZ has better Link to usa than Asia. I did not know this at the time of account creation.

How do I move my account too the NA server, I am in New Zealand and after Testing my ping is 100ms better to NA server than to asia. I have over 2300+ games and a Few Tier 9 ships , doubloons + Premium invested in this account and dont want to start from scratch.

Ping to NA server 90-100ms, Ping to asia 200ms+ with blinking lag icon.

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,584 posts

You send a request through to support, explaining your situation, and then hope they agree.

Most likely you will need to start a new account on the NA server though, extremely rare to get a server transfer

Beta Tester
12 posts
2,595 battles

Support won't even transfer alpha/beta ships from one server to another for the same person, getting an account transferred is even more unlikely.

[LBAS]
75 posts
5,067 battles

@OP strange I'm a Kiwi too and I get around 100ms on Asia server.  I'm on NA for WOT and last time I played which was awhile ago it was around 170 - 200 odd.  There have been events in the past for NA WOT players to transfer to Asia server so maybe this might happen at some stage.

Ha that reminds me I must take my M6A2E1 out for a spin she will be getting rusty.

Edited by Griefmaker

[SPCTH]
92 posts
3,609 battles

u need to wait Account Transfer event from WG.

it's has in WOT. so should be has in WOWS too.

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,584 posts

Account transfers in WoT were offered due to the Asian Server starting up, since WoWS started with a server here already, I doubt there will be account transfers done in bulk.