Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
T050189

Elite ship exp used for crew training?

5 comments in this topic

621 posts
2,289 battles

TSIA.

In World of Tanks, a fully-researched/premium tank has the option to activate "accelerate crew training", which converts exp gained into crew exp to help speed up training of crew.

I was wondering if this mechanic would be implemented in WoWS. 

(Don't know if this has been asked before, so please be gentle :hiding:)

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Nah, whatever the experience gained from battle is the exact amount towards to commander's skill training or retraining.

I think.... because when I need 2k more exp. for next skill points, I need to 2 x 1k exp. win battles.

621 posts
2,289 battles

Nah, whatever the experience gained from battle is the exact amount towards to commander's skill training or retraining.

I think.... because when I need 2k more exp. for next skill points, I need to 2 x 1k exp. win battles.

The additional xp gain doesn't have to be 1:1 though, you could have the base experience from the battle itself + a portion of the research exp

Super Tester
2,725 posts

The additional xp gain doesn't have to be 1:1 though, you could have the base experience from the battle itself + a portion of the research exp

Well, that's the existing system for now. Future changes will be announce in the patch note/release.

Sign in to follow this