You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sharpy

For WoW sake! Please pick your division with same tiers...

36 comments in this topic

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

There are so many players nowadays make group division which 2 tier lower or 3 tier lower and bring them to pvp's. I do appreciate friends to help up other buddies to rush higher tiers but please do considered your buddies what tier ships they'll be bringing for for pvp games. If possible,good suggestion will be to bring them to play with bot for training's and not straight up for pvp's. :ohmy:

Super Tester
3,932 posts
4,204 battles

The only way to fix this is by WG applying changes to the game to either advise people they are creating fail divisions or to add mechanics so it cant occur.

Time and time again this has been proven to be of no interest to WG on WOT as they feel "That players should be able to play how they want"  to the detriment of the game and the frustration of other players.

Don't ever expect it to change here.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

2 tiers lower? 3 tiers lower? Not a significant problem... Those scrubs who have a division consists of a Tirpitz and a Hermelin in a tier X battle is the problem. And gosh it was funny. The enemy didn't even bother shooting at the Hermelin, saying: "Awww, what a cute little scrub..."

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Regarding noob divisions, I have resolved myself to come as close to turning pink as I possibly can without doing so. It that's the way they want to enjoy their game, this is the way I will enjoy mine :sceptic:  

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

2 tiers lower? 3 tiers lower? Not a significant problem... Those scrubs who have a division consists of a Tirpitz and a Hermelin in a tier X battle is the problem. And gosh it was funny. The enemy didn't even bother shooting at the Hermelin, saying: "Awww, what a cute little scrub..."

I agree to disagreed to your statements WHY?? Those fellas who made division with lower tiers will only take up the spot which indirectly deny other players opportunity to join. :sceptic: Furthermore, we DON'T need those low tier ships to be the stumbling block for the whole battle group teams chances to win the match. The worst part is to give the opponents to have quick " EXTRA" pts by killing them off on the spot. :angry:

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Regarding noob divisions, I have resolved myself to come as close to turning pink as I possibly can without doing so. It that's the way they want to enjoy their game, this is the way I will enjoy mine :sceptic:  

I understand your feelings mate. The urge is there just wanted to killing them off and disappear into the bottom of the sea. I don't mind getting the pinky name but it just not worth wasting my salvos tho. :teethhappy: (talks about karma added to your profiles) :ohmy:

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

The only way to fix this is by WG applying changes to the game to either advise people they are creating fail divisions or to add mechanics so it cant occur.

Time and time again this has been proven to be of no interest to WG on WOT as they feel "That players should be able to play how they want"  to the detriment of the game and the frustration of other players.

Don't ever expect it to change here.

I come from WOT and i understand the frustrations. The only suggestion i could think of is whenever a higher tier killing a lower tier lower than 3 or 4 tiers shouldn't get any points from it. Damage from lower tier (3 or 4 lower tier) to higher tier should apply the same mechanic on points without gain any either. :great:

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
1,706 posts
7,273 battles

The players who engage in fail divvys most likely would never look at these forums.

Ignorance is bliss.

Having said that, fail divvys can happen by mistake, when the commander makes a stuff up and enters into battle with the wrong line up. Perhaps there could be a window that comes up alerting the commander to the mismatched tiers and asking if he wants to reconsider entering battle. 

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

The players who engage in fail divvys most likely would never look at these forums.

Ignorance is bliss.

Having said that, fail divvys can happen by mistake, when the commander makes a stuff up and enters into battle with the wrong line up. Perhaps there could be a window that comes up alerting the commander to the mismatched tiers and asking if he wants to reconsider entering battle. 

i don't think those fail divvys happened by mistakes but by ignorance. If you had intention to divvy a buddy and you know they are bringing low tier ships than the tier ship you're in and worst of all you intent to join (tier 5 above) APPEGGIO challenge. :hiding:. It will be a sure fail pvp games and added frustration to others community players.
Edited by Sharpy

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,929 battles

Perhaps the devs may listen given how they have a different team working on WoWs?

But yes, the fail platoon TK urge is very strong, but I don't want to pay the fine nor have the pink name

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,789 battles

Some classes are more tolerant of fail divisioning than others, eg BBs, fail division BAD BAD BAD. I have seen the odd minekaze in a fail div do really well. Bur that may be an extension of how the Mitsui is often held up as being worse than the Mine.

But  I must confess to wanting to pull the TK trigger when I see a St Louis in a tire 7 game for example. And when the fail div ship doesn't move for 2 minutes, and I am nearby, sometimes the urge wins. Pointless, yes, but it does warm the froze corners of my heart a tiny bit...

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Try to have same tier in a division.

or atleast let ur BB / CV be the highest tier in the division..

Well, my title post says it all. What i don't understand that we got such scrubs willing to div low tier and join higher tier pvp like APPGEGGIO challenge or normal high tier random battles. 

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Some classes are more tolerant of fail divisioning than others, eg BBs, fail division BAD BAD BAD. I have seen the odd minekaze in a fail div do really well. Bur that may be an extension of how the Mitsui is often held up as being worse than the Mine.

But  I must confess to wanting to pull the TK trigger when I see a St Louis in a tire 7 game for example. And when the fail div ship doesn't move for 2 minutes, and I am nearby, sometimes the urge wins. Pointless, yes, but it does warm the froze corners of my heart a tiny bit...

I really don't mind we lose a battle whatsoever. What i don't like to lose a battle just because we're handicapped on our side with those low tier ships in the battle groups. It's not only give the opponent the advantage but also give them "bonus" quick points ahead by killing those low tiers.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,707 battles

Hehe it does happen enough in random games.

I sometimes think that they group together and think that they will get the lowest tier.

Most recently ive seen Kongo's with Kawachi's in a tier 6/7 game. I gather that they just tried their luck. Doesnt help when the ships get steam rolled though. It can frustrate the friendly team.

37 posts
13,518 battles

few days back I had a team with an Erie in a T7 battle.

we won and she was still alive at the end of the battle. lucky ship.

in that particular battle, it brings a benefit to the battle: the in-game chat is suddenly alive. and it was fun.

but, yeah. I think it'd be nice if the game gives you a warning before you go to battle with lower-tiered ships in your div.

or the game should enforce the tier difference to be no more than 1.

*english is not my first language. sry. hope you guys can understand what I mean.

Edited by pradityan

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,511 battles

I dont care if people want to make fail divs, but hate that theyre always on my team! Needs to be another button in the play queue screen: "do not partner me with fail div losers".

Also, reckon anyone in the 'high' tiers (8-10) doing it should have some sort of penalty applied to them (should know better).

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Hehe it does happen enough in random games.

I sometimes think that they group together and think that they will get the lowest tier.

Most recently ive seen Kongo's with Kawachi's in a tier 6/7 game. I gather that they just tried their luck. Doesnt help when the ships get steam rolled though. It can frustrate the friendly team.

I totally agree with it. What can a Kawachi BB can do in tier 6/7 pvp,s?? Max range for Kawachi just 9.8KM!! shoot DD?? :trollface:or become a meat shield for group??:amazed: Even a tier 6 DD can outgunned/outrun the Kawachi's. Just a few pee shots or trop's from DD/CL will put this BB to the bottom of the sea quicker than you noticed it's gone. :look:
Edited by Sharpy

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Duly noted. I'll ask the devs on what they think of this.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please Conan, do share with us what the Dev had in mind in this predicament. :coin:

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

Met tiers 2 & 4 division tonight in Tier 6 battle, it was detrimental enough to ruin the game...!!! :(

I feel you mate..:sceptic: Tier 4 still "ok" in tier 6 battles but tier 2?? C'mon!! Chikuma pitted against Aoba?? or Chester pitted against Cleveland??? :trollface: You know it..