Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Most painful game experience finally completed

21 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I have finally completed the first stage of the APR Myoko challenge of 30 DD kills and of course using the Cleveland.

During this utterly frustrating period of my life I have,

1. Completed the first 2 stages of the Kongo challenge without even trying. At times shooting down more aircraft than any CV in game.

2. Encountered the worst in kill steal I have seen here and in other games. Shouting profanities at the offender in the vain hope he/she will hear me but in reality only my family can.

3. Met numerous teams that are 2 tiers above me which resulted in very short matches for me.

4. Met some truly experienced DD players whom I tip my hat to.

5. Let my team down in countless matches trying to secure that final kill shot on a DD. Please accept my humbled apologies if you were one of these. 

Therefore I hereby announce that I shall be returning to my normal game play of supporting team mates and endeavor to achieve the match objectives from hence forth.

Oh and if I have almost secured a DD kill and it's there for the taking then it's all yours, just the sort of guy I am I suppose. :)

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Right, right? Frustrated... So damn frustrated when you removed 90% HP from an enemy destroyer on your own without help, and then when you were reloading for the killing shot, a filthy killstealer took the kill. When i was still struggling with the first phase of ARP Myoko mission, Only one more kill to go, just one more! There was a enemy Fubuki capping our base. I was in a Benson, and closest to the cap so i decided to go for that sneaky Bucky. Spotted him! Dealt more than 10.000 damage to that guy, successfully defended the cap and... When i was reloading for the final salvo... Boom!... Ally Myoko stole the kill... GREAT! You can imagine how mad i was, consider that was the last enemy destroyer in that match... I was on 29/30 kills on destroyers. And that was the very same guy who stole a cruiser kill from me, 2 minutes ago... Yeah... At that moment, i just wanted to torp that filthy killstealer but some how managed to control my anger and later on, unleashed it all on an enemy Amagi... End of the match, 2 kills, both of battleships... Damn!

753 posts
8,965 battles

Right, right? Frustrated... So damn frustrated when you removed 90% HP from an enemy destroyer on your own without help, and then when you were reloading for the killing shot, a filthy killstealer took the kill. When i was still struggling with the first phase of ARP Myoko mission, Only one more kill to go, just one more! There was a enemy Fubuki capping our base. I was in a Benson, and closest to the cap so i decided to go for that sneaky Bucky. Spotted him! Dealt more than 10.000 damage to that guy, successfully defended the cap and... When i was reloading for the final salvo... Boom!... Ally Myoko stole the kill... GREAT! You can imagine how mad i was, consider that was the last enemy destroyer in that match... I was on 29/30 kills on destroyers. And that was the very same guy who stole a cruiser kill from me, 2 minutes ago... Yeah... At that moment, i just wanted to torp that filthy killstealer but some how managed to control my anger and later on, unleashed it all on an enemy Amagi... End of the match, 2 kills, both of battleships... Damn!

I feel your pain, I've sunk many a BB during this process whom atm seem to go relatively untouched. Actually my 30th DD kill came in a Aoba while waiting for the Cleveland match to end in the two brothers map, I put some torps down the middle and caught a DD by chance.

I actually apologized for it in all chat but was overcome by a sense of relief that it was finally over.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Most painful game experience finally completed ?

try Ranked :')

Dropped from rank 8 to rank 15 is sure painful... Don't have to say. That's why i quit Ranked battle to spend time on the ARP missions.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Oh and if I have almost secured a DD kill and it's there for the taking then it's all yours, just the sort of guy I am I suppose.

If you're in my team and waiting for me to finish a ship off, may I ask you to just finish it off yourself if you have the chance?

I'd much rather have a sunken enemy than a point on the scoreboard/mission tab.

753 posts
8,965 battles

If you're in my team and waiting for me to finish a ship off, may I ask you to just finish it off yourself if you have the chance?

If you insist.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Dropped from rank 8 to rank 15 is sure painful... Don't have to say. That's why i quit Ranked battle to spend time on the ARP missions.

Same, Ranked bores me, and the queue times are terribad now

121 posts

i hate killstealers

THEY SUCK!! and they dont even have swag to kill the destroyers

alright! ...no more mr nice guy dis time

because of this i got 46 over 50 in my math test

i really get my mind distracted because of this

248 posts

rank 12 is irrevocable,

so i'm not sure how anyone drops from rank 8 down to 15,

and yes i haven't even been able to get a game for 24 hours!!

they need an extra XP weekend or something,

or ranks are basically history.

i just want cash and pennants!!.

i have researched Yamato but i need 2 million credits to buy

GIVE ME MY MONEY!

32 posts
1,242 battles

Hey Retia, it appears someone else thinks the Myoko mission is pretty bad as well ;)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Rank 12 is irrevocable Isn't it :trollface:?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

If you insist.

Thanks, I much prefer it when as many teammates as possible do everything they can to win.

Hey Retia, it appears someone else thinks the Myoko mission is pretty bad as well ;)

Incredible, are you telling me that within a playerbase of more than 20.000 there's more than one person that has the same (or similiar) opinion?

Such an impossible feat... it makes me shiver just to think of the consequences for humanity if this turns out to be true.

Think about it... people with similiar beliefs will group together.

They will form communities... construct cities... build countries and maybe even relationships!

Most fascinating changes to the human society... most fascinating.

I'm actually finding now that my focus is not entirely on getting DD kills that I'm actually getting more DD kills per match.

The question is, are you actually getting more DD kills, or is it just subjective now that you've finished the DD mission

and don't feel frustrated when a DD isn't sunk by you?

Edited by Retia

753 posts
8,965 battles

The question is, are you actually getting more DD kills, or is it just subjective now that you've finished the DD mission

and don't feel frustrated when a DD isn't sunk by you?

Not sure the about the point of your question when I already stated the fact that I'm getting more DD kills now than when actually focusing on getting them. :unsure:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

AHH, the fires. those BBs off in the distence looks really nice, juicy and tender. Get out your napalm and flamethrowers boys, we're having BBQ BB tonight, extra well done

Sign in to follow this