You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Feldwebel_Kurt_Knispel_

were to send my refund invoice

34 comments in this topic

4 posts

can the forum moderator please advise were i can send my invoice for a refund for all the doubloons i have purchased now that warpack has been released for world of warships

clearly since warpack was released i have been shot at whilst undetected and received multiple citadel hits  with one salvo

if you cannot stop the mods then at least have a complaint issue in game  with bot and plays poorly etc. 

for suspect cheats if a player gets an above average no of complaints (as we all have that great game when all goes well)  the player is investigated

we pay a lot of money for premium ships etc.
at least keep it fair and cheat free

Super Tester
1,310 posts

what is this warpack that u are talking about?

u are getting shootted but u can see the shooter? its called invis fire/invisible fire/whatever it is called, this mechanic is already in game from long time.

but its not easy to pull this stunt.

- for a cruiser. they need to pull every upgrade that increase their range+reduce their detection range. even with that. they still need to fire at almost max range(more than 16 kilos away from target)
- for a DD, USN DD can pull this trick easily if the has AFT skill in her captain. but again. they need to shoot at nearly max range where makes their shell trajectory become very amazing (not in good way), (PS : rusian DD has cruiser level for concealment penalty)

- any ship that shooting u from behind island, u can see him? he also cant see u. but why he can shoot at u? coz there is some 1 (dd/planes) that loitering around u that relaying ur position to him.

- any ship that shooting from inside the smoke. its smoke, so yea it smoke. no need to explain more.

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

can the forum moderator please advise were i can send my invoice for a refund for all the doubloons i have purchased now that warpack has been released for world of warships

clearly since warpack was released i have been shot at whilst undetected and received multiple citadel hits  with one salvo

if you cannot stop the mods then at least have a complaint issue in game  with bot and plays poorly etc. 

for suspect cheats if a player gets an above average no of complaints (as we all have that great game when all goes well)  the player is investigated

we pay a lot of money for premium ships etc.

at least keep it fair and cheat free

So if people don't citadel you, it's not cheating?

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

So if people don't citadel you, it's not cheating?

Apparently, when he citadel someone, he must be using cheat mods and hax stuffs...
Edited by NguyenArchitakuVN

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

I'm not a moderator, but I can tell you that the correct place to ask is https://asia.wargaming.net/support/ for all support inquiries.

There is no "warpack" for World of Warships, and it's perfectly normal for players to score multiple citadel hits with one salvo, especially if the target is sailing in a straight line. A player can land near-perfect shots by looking at the shell travel time (hold ALT in-game, or turn on alternate battle interface), assessing the angle of approach, calculating the amount of lead required, and then aligning the target based on the notches you see on the aiming reticule.

In regards to being shot at whilst undetected, there are many ships which are capable of doing this with the correct commander skills, upgrade modules and camouflages; this mechanic is explained in greater detail within this video:

Edited by benlisquare

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The only way to know for sure if you've been shot at while undetected is if you have the situational awareness perk and it's not being lit up when you're fired at.

Otherwise, in the case of cruisers and battleships (either of which I assume you're playing, since you're talking about citadels), chances are you WERE detected and fired at.

20 posts
939 battles

There is no "warpack" for World of Warships,

um yeah there is, Obviously not allowed to link to it but here's a screen shot/s instead.

not hard to find and from the few site's i've seen it there's lot's of people downloading using it.

*note the pictures were just taken from 1 of the many site's hosting the download.

view.jpg

view (1).jpg

view (2).jpg

Edited by JQP

406 posts
6,287 battles

Am I correct that this acts like the Torpedo indicator, rather than an actual Aim Bot?

Also - I've gotten at least 1 Citadel from Blind firing (one one of the maps, someone was capping, so fired a blind spread into the cap, to where I thought something might be - low and behold a Citadel!)

But is super rare because I rarely blind fire (esp since I mainly play BB)

1,230 posts
2,389 battles

Did you ever look in battle results screen, team score tab???

219 posts
3,362 battles

um yeah there is, Obviously not allowed to link to it but here's a screen shot/s instead.

Well that stinks. :(

If I ever learn that a player in any PvP battle I've been in was using this mod then that'll be the last Random or Ranked game I play.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Well that stinks. :(

If I ever learn that a player in any PvP battle I've been in was using this mod then that'll be the last Random or Ranked game I play.

I can positively say that you have played against opponents running this mod!! But, this mod is not a be all and end all if firing and hitting. Dispersion and RNG mitigate a bit of the aim factor, poor placement of the mouse does the rest.

if you manoeuvre your ship, the mod will give a false read out as to where to aim.

Suoer Testers test any of these mods every few patches to see what's been added, what works and more importantly, what call ups are in use. This data is then sent to the devs, who then "adjust" the servers to mitigate the problem.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

so it is true then??

I hope the Devs do something about this then, cuz I tell you now, ill never spend another $ on this game or any WG game again,  as it is everything in WG games are over priced and not worth the money.

plus ill get on every forum and tell everyone I can, not to play  and pay any $ for a rubbish game full of hacks.

As it is the game is not fun and not enjoyable because of RNG having to much affect on the game play.

Get rid of all mods, reduce the affect of RNG and reduce the cost to play the game and it could be the best game ever, but keep going with mods and high RNG and high prices and again it will be just another crap game like WOT has become.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

so it is true then??

I hope the Devs do something about this then, cuz I tell you now, ill never spend another $ on this game or any WG game again,  as it is everything in WG games are over priced and not worth the money.

plus ill get on every forum and tell everyone I can, not to play  and pay any $ for a rubbish game full of hacks.

As it is the game is not fun and not enjoyable because of RNG having to much affect on the game play.

Get rid of all mods, reduce the affect of RNG and reduce the cost to play the game and it could be the best game ever, but keep going with mods and high RNG and high prices and again it will be just another crap game like WOT has become.

No, seriously though.

In the history of videogames the only ones without hacks, glitch abuse or cheats are the ones that never existed.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

moderator just confirmed that Warpack has been released for WOWS.

Testers has been using it and testing it out.

so no point is saying now get ya tin foil hats out etc cuz it has been confirmed and my will to play has just gone.

they need to fix it then

219 posts
3,362 battles

In the history of videogames the only ones without hacks, glitch abuse or cheats are the ones that never existed.

Rubbish!

I was involved in computer games from the days when they came on a 5" floppy disk and up until the advent of the internet there was no way for hacks, cheats or glitch abuse to be distributed.

Edited by HenryCrun

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

so no point is saying now get ya tin foil hats out etc cuz it has been confirmed and my will to play has just gone.

they need to fix it then

:fishpalm:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

they need to fix it then

No Yobbo - a moderator just confirmed that when different mods are released that appear to offer an unfair advantage that SuperTesters check them on the supertest servers for validity and pass them to the developers to be countered if needed.

NO ONE confirmed the existence of "warpack" for World of Warships.

If you look at the screenshots shared of this current supposed aim assist you'll notice as a current player that the map shown is from an older version of WoWS (that layout was changed about 3-4 patches ago) - that particular method was patched out at about the same time.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,811 battles

No Yobbo - a moderator just confirmed that when different mods are released that appear to offer an unfair advantage that SuperTesters check them on the supertest servers for validity and pass them to the developers to be countered if needed.

If you look at the screenshots shared of this current supposed aim assist you'll notice as a current player that the map shown is from an older version of WoWS (that layout was changed about 3-4 patches ago) - that particular method was patched out at about the same time.

Dont use reason with him. He will ignore anything with logical sound reason in it.

Arguing with him be like

2801d9z.gif

Edited by Deathskyz

248 posts

i can confirm warpack for WOWS.

does no-one here know how to google?

[ it took me all of 15 seconds to find it]

i can link if it's allowed lol

deathskyz how exactly does you comment help?? apart from making you feel smug and smarmy of course?

as far as OP's post is concerned i suspect someone is watching where his guns are firing from. 

and the other ship is having a "guess shot". i do it all the time. warpack doesn't look like it would help in this regard.

warpack mainly seems to aid with Aim and crosshair animations

Edited by fuzzjunky

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,811 battles

i can confirm warpack for WOWS.

does no-one here know how to google?

[ it took me all of 15 seconds to find it]

i can link if it's allowed lol

deathskyz how exactly does you comment help?? apart from making you feel smug and smarmy of course?

So when you used your Warpack was it before or after your Nagato kept missing my Hipper because I was "hacking" by doing 6k AP pens to you?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

they need to fix it then

Talk about jumping the gun. WoWS Dev team is actively trying to reduce the chance of these mods working, with out taking away from the game play. If a new mod is found, it is tested, stripped of its code, looked at, and then, if a change can be made to disable the mod, the change is made.

Some, such as aim mods, need more work. The original mod worked from using the Torpedeo Aim Assist, WG encoded the data, the mod went away, untill someone found a way to activate the original Prediction Point system (WG did in fact put this in game, we did in fact have them disable it)so the PP system was removed entirely. Currently, the aim mod uses data from the mini map to predict the aim point, and so far, after several patches, I have noted that it is inaccurate and annoying, rather then helpfull.

Some thing else though I have found, is that players using a larger size rectle in game instead of the standard one are more likely to land shots, mostly in part by the fact the gradiants go from one side of the screen to the other allowing for better shot placements. Combine this with the Gods Eye mod (Eye of Sarion I think it is) and you have a very high chance of landing shots you would normaly miss with.

Should either of these two mods be removed? well may be, may be not. only time will tell.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,811 battles

when different mods are released that appear to offer an unfair advantage that SuperTesters check them on the supertest servers for validity and pass them to the developers to be countered if needed.

20 posts
939 battles

would you like for me to pass you a link to the current working version, you can then load it up in your client and then come back and post a retraction.. ? Yes the sceen shots are of a previous version, sorry but i didn't spend much time looking for the website with the most up-to-date pictures, but the WoWS warpack does indeed work on the current version, there's even a video on YouTube / Dailymotion video's showing it running on the most recent client version 0.5.2.1.

But it's alright i guess if we close our eyes and block our ears then it won't exist.

Edited by JQP

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

would you like for me to pass you a link to the current working version, you can then load it up in your client and then come back and post a retraction.. ? Yes the sceen shots are of a previous version, sorry but i didn't spend much time looking for the website with the most up-to-date pictures, but the WoWS warpack does indeed work on the current version, there's even a video on YouTube / Dailymotion video's showing it running on the most recent client version 0.5.2.1.

But it's alright i guess if we close our eyes and block our ears then it won't exist.

retraction for what exactly?  pointing out that the screen shots were from an older version?  pointing out that when these are found they are tested and passed on to the developers and patched out ASAP?

If you have current information then by all means, feel free to PM myself, any other moderator or even any supertester with the details and it WILL be checked out.

edit - mod hat on - don't post the links in the general forums that's a no no

Edited by dead_man_walking