You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KinomotoSakura_chan

[Stupid question] Mod Texts

5 comments in this topic

86 posts

huh what?

He/She is talking about renaming a ship in WoWs.

I'm made " mod texts", but when I realized that the name of the ship and captain Germany was an error, which is due to win 10 fonts, or the software Poedit does not support German :hiding::hiding:

If you are playing on a english client, you can use my tool to change the name of all ships. If they were used from the navy. (click on my signature image to get there)

and it has nothing to do with win 10 fonts. I know what i'm talking about...

Captains are also included btw.

If you are playing on a localized SEA client (japanese ect.)... then i have to tell you that it's currently not possible to use them because i don't have a translation for my program for this region. Localization is planned but i coudln't find someone who could help me with a japanese localization and so on...

Edited by MasaruKondera

86 posts

I express somewhat less :playing:
how to overcome this error (screenshot below) :hiding:

12544306_772137772930009_588641799_o.jpg

Well... i have an european (to be more specific german) client for windows 10 and i have to tell you that this error is also in my po edit. And as it seems it's more a po edit failure then an error from your OS. PO edit doesn't understand the "number" behind the character, which is saved, and so it shows this [edited] (tried changing it to a other font [wich supports it btw] and got the same error).

So basically: you have to use a diffrent way to achive your goal and it's not as easy as this because you have to do some stuff by hand. I have to go to slep now but i could explain it latter when i wake up again (FYI: It's 4 o' clock in the morning at my place right now^^)

Edited by MasaruKondera