Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

When will Free XP be transferrable from WoT to WoWs?

18 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,145 battles

Rather not. You want INEXPERIENCED HIGH TIER players that fast forward to high tiers?

I can forsee them treating them as tanks on water without any regard for the MASSIVE inertia that a fully stationery ship has

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Rather not. You want INEXPERIENCED HIGH TIER players that fast forward to high tiers?

I can forsee them treating them as tanks on water without any regard for the MASSIVE inertia that a fully stationery ship has

I dont really think that normal-player have that much amount Free-EXP stock in other game (might be couple 10k or somethings but not 700k EXP) 

You can argue that they can just free EXP from Premium tanks but that kind of player can just buy Premium ships and convert EXP anyways so i wont count those rich player :D:D:D 

So as far as normal player can fast forward should not be over Tier 6 or 7 :P

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,792 battles

I dont really think that normal-player have that much amount Free-EXP stock in other game (might be couple 10k or somethings but not 700k EXP)

You can argue that they can just free EXP from Premium tanks but that kind of player can just buy Premium ships and convert EXP anyways so i wont count those rich player :D:D:D

I must be pretty abnormal then . I rarely spent free XP, to quote Jingles I have "a metric butt load" saved up. It would be Christmas if they were to actually unify the accounts properly. I fear this wont happen, they would likely take a short term hit in dubloon sales, and more tellingly I just don't think they are that organised. Why do I say this, well for this to work they would have to align specials between WOT and WOW. Over New Year in the WOT premium shop premium time for 6 months / 1 year was 15%off. Really you would think this would have been aligned with WOW.

I suspect the two games are being treated as separate business units. We can only hope....

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I must be pretty abnormal then

Actually im one of your type (because i dont really have reasons to skip any ships/tanks) :D:D:D

But in case you have load of unconverted Free-EXP i guess thats normal i mean the actual Free-EXP you have atm  

Anyways most of my friends in both games (WoT, WoWs) rarely have any Free-EXP left because they will spent it on the upgrade modules or even skip some ships/tanks :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,329 posts

I have 1.7 million Free XP in WoT.

The sooner they allow it, the better!

[AE]
202 posts
9,651 battles

As for me, I think the biggest point WG should consider is that there are a lot of long term WoT players like myself, who literally haven't played WoT for a couple of months now. By having a reason to jump between the two, it would keep WoT alive longer. Why should I continue with WoT if it only slows my progress in WoWs?

Alpha Tester
392 posts

If they are inexperienced, they wouldn't have much free XP (if any) to unlock high tier ships from the start now would they?

So far WG has yet to deliver on two promises they made ages ago: World of Warplanes and unified currency.

Edited by Nikolaevna

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,571 posts

I think we will see unified gold this year, but I doubt we will see unified free xp any time in the future. The disparity between free xp  earnings in Tanks vs Ships is just too high (we earn more in ships)

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
976 posts
5,745 battles

I think we will see unified gold this year, but I doubt we will see unified free xp any time in the future. The disparity between free xp  earnings in Tanks vs Ships is just too high (we earn more in ships)

I'll have to beg the differ on this one.

Exp is about same rate for WoT/WoWP/WoWs

WoWp avg. exp. 279, time in battle avg. 5mins = 55 per min

WoT avg. exp. 337, time in battle avg. 7mins = 48 per min

WoWs avg. exp. 892, time in battle avg. 18mins = 49 per min

based on my crappy none premium stats at mostly mid tier

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I'll have to beg the differ on this one.

Exp is about same rate for WoT/WoWP/WoWs

WoWp avg. exp. 279, time in battle avg. 5mins = 55 per min

WoT avg. exp. 337, time in battle avg. 7mins = 48 per min

WoWs avg. exp. 892, time in battle avg. 18mins = 49 per min

based on my crappy none premium stats at mostly mid tier

Totally agree with you, since 1 game in WoWs took longer than WoT (idk about WoWp) so amount of EXP you earn is less than WoT :D:D:D

P.S. in WoT i used to get 1 Tier 10 every 30 days of premium but in WoWs it took me around 60 days :D:D:D

36 posts
2,915 battles

There are already inexperienced players at high tier, and I don't mean the wallet warriors running round in Tirpitz/Mikhail Kutuzov/Atago.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

i not really care if we earn more in ship .... just do it cas i already stop playing WoT at least I want some of my effort tranfer as some present for playing WoT for long time ...

Sign in to follow this