Sign in to follow this  
Tyiox

Minimum Internet Speed

9 comments in this topic

3 posts
204 battles

Can the game run on 512kbps speed? I just wanted to know before downloading the game. I know in the system requirments its written 1024kbps but has anyone run the game with 512kbps without any lag? WoWp works fine for me without any lag and Wot too.

3 posts
204 battles

im using a 50+kbps. the slowest one in the world, played without issue except someone use the wifi

Thanks for the reply. Now to wait for 4 days for the download to finish!! Smooth Sailing :P

3 posts
204 battles

Welcome to the game Tyoix :) there is a bit of learning curve when you first start and play with other players. Don't get disheartened, see you on the high sea!

im using 512kbps without any lag bro...

You may want to try and ping the game server which is: login.worldofwarships.jp << yes this is SG server, don't misled by the .jp

Thanks for all the replies! This is a really nice community! I'm doing fine till now and I'm really having fun. I have played around 60 -70 battles and won around 50 percent. 

Edited by Tyiox

67 posts
2,760 battles

I played at a speed of 220 kbps is already included quickly, sometimes specific to the update I put on paid internet speed is 1 + mbps

I was just having problems at the FPF for using external hard drives

usually FPF will go down again while wearing mod such as maps, ports etc.
while for the skin does not affect

Edited by mamnu_matsada12

Sign in to follow this