You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
teefr

Completed the Kongo Challange and...

11 comments in this topic

9 posts
5,546 battles

So everytime you get a ship like this you have to go to its port?. Thanks wow for getting back to my tickets  on this. Have to look up forums to get anywere.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

So everytime you get a ship like this you have to go to its port?. Thanks wow for getting back to my tickets  on this. Have to look up forums to get anywere.

Forums are always the best place to get help/information. And it has already been stated on the WoWS portal that the new ARP ships are only available when you select Yokosuka port. I'm (not) really surprised that too many people don't actually read anything on the Launcher/Patch Notes/Portal News and just press [PLAY], runs into "problems" then blame the game.

[quote name=

The ARPEGGIO content, including the special ships and Commanders, will only be available while this mode is active! 

Edited by Windforce

[TASMN]
4 posts
3,600 battles

ok so I won the ARP Kongo, went to yokosuka port, still no Kongo in my ship display panel. Reloaded, refreshed, tried other ports and battle modes, waited a couple of days and still no ARP Kongo in Y port. re-read news bulletin and followed video again & again x5.Still have one available ship slot and still no kongo.

Any other ideas before i submit a ticket?

ty.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

ok so I won the ARP Kongo, went to yokosuka port, still no Kongo in my ship display panel. Reloaded, refreshed, tried other ports and battle modes, waited a couple of days and still no ARP Kongo in Y port. re-read news bulletin and followed video again & again x5.Still have one available ship slot and still no kongo.

Any other ideas before i submit a ticket?

ty.

Pop a ticket in mate

[TASMN]
4 posts
3,600 battles

just incase others get to wonder, support states the 3 stages of the challenge must be completed in order to "win" the ARP Kongo ship.

Seems i must have missed that somewhere in the breifings, which is weired to me as the "win crate" for the first stage says you win the Kongo upon completion of the first stage, and additional crates for next stages. Ah well shit happens and now its not the important to me as just having some fun playing. Will pay to read text next time slowly next time. :angry:

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collabnowlive/