You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rhodan

Where did Emden come from

10 comments in this topic

[-GC-]
4 posts
7,237 battles

been on holidays - come back and I have an Emden in port?  German premium cruiser.... is this just a gift or will it disappear at some point. I must have missed the news about this while I was away

70 posts
4,674 battles

It's good for a million credits and the free ship slot you get.  Even better if you got the kamikaze R as that is much better at making credits and actually worth keeping.

Edited by Griefmaker

590 posts
2,995 battles

I'm a collector of Premium Ships *laughs* I'll keep mine, regardless of if it's a good or bad ship. 

The only one's I'm currently missing are the Diana and the Kitakami - I had the Kitakami until it was pulled :( I loved that ship

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

just a question about the Emden.

how come there is no information about the secondary's on the ship in port?

it has 10x1 105mm, 5 each side and it also has 4 secondary's each side when you see the ship In port but there is no information about the guns, why is that?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

just a question about the Emden.

how come there is no information about the secondary's on the ship in port?

it has 10x1 105mm, 5 each side and it also has 4 secondary's each side when you see the ship In port but there is no information about the guns, why is that?

Because those secondaries aren't utilized against other warships. They're anti-personnel/anti-boat stuff.
Edited by Syanda