Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
del2010100216

How bad is the match making?

28 comments in this topic

66 posts
180 battles

It's so bad that it ruined my day. Now I have 43% win and 57% lose. Someone told me to carry HARD. I did. But are my team mates helping me carry? Nope. They help themselves sink. How bad is the match making to you? 

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

If you keep losing you need to take a break, more you obsess about its, More you suffer of playing the game.

Chill watch Some Aoki, look at your cute Iona then come back to the game with the fresh mind :) (BUT TAKAO IS MY WAIFUUUU DONT YOU DARE !!!!)

125 posts
913 battles

perhaps converse with your team. tell them what youre going to do and where you want them to go etc etc.

ive done all that and a bit more and it has worked out well. these kind of games ive played have resulted in mostly wins. i get loses now and then but im not worried about it

1,162 posts

A couple week back my WR is 51% and it went down to 43% last week. Probably you are having much stress, clear up your mind and talk to the team. If your team not support you, stick with them at back so they also takes your (potential) damage. My WR is 49% now after clearing my brain from stress. 

268 posts
6,381 battles

My w/r yesterday was 45% for the day, easily the worst day in a while. Both my Konigsberg and Murmansk were previously above 60%, now barely above 50%...

I know, need to carreh harder skrub

125 posts
913 battles

lol we only use the function keys instead of typing words :D

Also, thanks for the encouragement everyone! Time to look for enemy vessels to sink~ :look: *playing WoWs*

doesnt hurt to type as well! like for instance telling the carriers to get off spawn spots. ive lost count how many times ive seen carriers stay in 1 spot and not do a single thing about it

if you see them not moving tell them to move from that spot :)

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I understand what you mean but at the same time, waiting to see which flank is going to hold and not collapse immediately after coming into sight of the enemy is of equal importance.

724 posts
2,153 battles

Well also you should try to play with a div-mate, sometimes your luck will just be utter nonsense if you solo.

My W/R when I was a Solo-er was 47%,carried as hard as I can but still end up losing all the time.I can win a few times but still I did not had fun doing so.

But after I started playing with a friend of mine, my W/R jumped up to 51% and still going strong. I derp a lot and does silly stuff but with both of us properly carrying the team when we need to, we can overcome any kind of obstacles ahead of us. And even if we lose, we'll just crack a joke about it and laugh it off.

What I'm trying to say is, the point of playing a game you like isn't always winning, its the process itself when you're trying to win.

As long as you have fun, luck will be by your side when you need it.

Don't get discouraged when you lose, or having your entire team wiped out.

Keep calm, and keep playing!

Cheers.

Edit : btw if you're talking about mm take a look at this

jbLgDUA.jpg?1

Edited by xDave1337x

248 posts

it seems especially bad lately

player numbers have been low.

the lower they go the worse the MM would be.

i wish they didn't rush it.

i would much rather wait the full 5 minutes for a proper match up,

instead of waiting 1 minute and have a horrible matched game.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

i wish they didn't rush it.

i would much rather wait the full 5 minutes for a proper match up,

instead of waiting 1 minute and have a horrible matched game.

I wish the same but this kind of method been carry from WoT and not so much difference in WoT either, so i guess WG not really think their MM has problems :D:D:D

621 posts
2,271 battles

One of the ones I've had is 1 Zuiho (me) 1 regular Bogue vs. 2 2/01 Bogue.

10 fighters vs 24.

That was pretty damn boring.

4 posts
1,072 battles

I couldn't agree more..... 

As a so called " noob" myself, playing WOWS now for just over a month, yes do agree something needs to be done as IMO and from what I have seen when the tiers seem to be mixed from 3 different tiers eg 6, 7 and 8s it makes players from the tier 6 have to play unorthodox to either survive or just to get a hit in especially if you have a new tier 6 with no upgrades, at times I have found myself to be the only 6 everyone else being 7s and 8s. That's when the game loses its fun for me, following around ships I can hardly keep up with and every ship is miles out of my range but I seem to be well within theirs. Also seeing a lot of team meltdowns due to this issue I call being "out tiered" IMHO.

I would like to see matchmaking to only allow battles to take place from ships of only two different tiers max, and skill level to be used in matchmaking. I think may solve a few problems or issues people are having.

211 posts
9,928 battles

how bad is matching making? pretty bad, i feel like i am always getting the short end of the stick

wish the game would stop stacking cleveland's against me when i play a CV lol

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

It's so bad that it ruined my day. Now I have 43% win and 57% lose. Someone told me to carry HARD. I did. But are my team mates helping me carry? Nope. They help themselves sink. How bad is the match making to you? 

0% Draw... Great

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,497 battles

In case you ask for it... Look at the bottom screen..

I find your lack of IJN disturbing...

But seriously, I just play Umikaze Isokaze, Mutsi, Myogi, Myoko and Atago if I ever have problems and all my hate and loss goes away...

253 posts

I find your lack of IJN disturbing...

But seriously, I just play Umikaze Isokaze, Mutsi, Myogi, Myoko and Atago if I ever have problems and all my hate and loss goes away...

Lack of IJN?... I have 30% number of battles on IJN ships. I have Bucky, Stealthkaze, Myoko, Ishizuchi, Yubari and crappy Mikasa...

Also Godkaze...

Edited by ArchitakuVNN

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,497 battles

Lack of IJN?... I have 30% number of battles on IJN ships. I have Bucky, Stealthkaze, Myoko, Ishizuchi, Yubari and crappy Mikasa...

Also Godkaze...

:great:

Sign in to follow this