Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kultabashi

Sooo, 3rd Season of Ranked Battles... Excited anyone?

147 comments in this topic

520 posts
11,127 battles

Is anyone excited for this?  personally... i think its too soon for it since the recent 2nd season.   As excited as i was back then.... I feel rather SPENT from all the Stress of Ranked Games. Lol...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Im kinda on the side of "not really exciting about it" but the +100% Exp camo is what im after :trollface:

Anyways i think  it will be more exciting if they introduce new commemorative flags :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Do it early, that's when most of the die hard team work oriented guys play. Later in the season, you get the less motivated types.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Do it early, that's when most of the die hard team work oriented guys play. Later in the season, you get the less motivated types.

But those "Die hard team work oriented guys" are really skillful, how i going to win them :(

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

But those "Die hard team work oriented guys" are really skillful, how i going to win them :(

Git gud :trollface:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Alas, I'm in tier 7-8 ranked battles. There are still not enough people at this level yet. The only people in this tier range are probably those who reached Rank 1 in the previous season therefore probably have little interest in playing Season 3. The queue was quite short at tiers 5-6 even though it's still morning. Guess I'll have until the rest catch up.

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

I've never played Ranked Battles before but planning to try it in 3rd season. How useful are cruisers in this mode? I heard only battleships and destroyers have any hope of contributing something to the team.

23 posts
3,187 battles

Im hyped as anything, i didnt really get stuck into season 2 so im fresh and ready for my jolly rodger flag.... PIRATES!!!

406 posts
6,287 battles

I've never played Ranked Battles before but planning to try it in 3rd season. How useful are cruisers in this mode? I heard only battleships and destroyers have any hope of contributing something to the team.

I got to Rank 13 in a Cleveland - it depends on the player playing the Cruiser.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Actually there will never be shortage of Cruiser in Ranked due to its versatile (especially Mogami lol)

Its can cap, Killing DDs, Spot enemy, Burn down entire BBs, AAA cover, AP another Cruisers etc.

If you have good Cruiser player in the team most likely you going to win :P

(Trust me im Rank 1 from SS2)

Im hyped as anything, i didnt really get stuck into season 2 so im fresh and ready for my jolly rodger flag.... PIRATES!!!

Welcome to the club KK :D:D:D

139 posts
5,876 battles

Got to Rank 7 in a Myoko, averaging 1-2kills every game. Just work as a team, support your BBs and DDs, and you'll be fine :P

[SB]
116 posts
12,428 battles

You receive the rewards after you play at least 1 ranked battle.

You do? Oh thank god. Was really hoping on the premium time so I could earn enough credits to properly fit out my new North Carolina.

EDIT: Weren't BBs supposed to be capped at 2/side? I had 3/side in the game I just played.

Edited by Echo_8_ERA

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

They give flags on each rank and 13 mil reward like the previous season so i'm good with that :)

Btw where's our R1 reward ship? :izmena:

Sign in to follow this