You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Making rare ships available again

29 comments in this topic

70 posts
10,544 battles

By the time they were selling Grem / Yubari / Sims, they said the package wont be available in 1 year after the promotion is finished.\

So keep waiting:medal:

Yubari and sims were on the shelf several months ago, and I bought mine that time.​ And I believe they are being sold in us now again.

70 posts
10,544 battles

Yubari err?... Yeah, she is a good seal clubbing sheep. But if you face an experienced player, who happens to be seal clubbing too... Not gonna have a good day...

Armor so weak that even HE from a destroyer can citadel her. Engine gets incapacitated all the time.

4 guns, compared to Kuma and Phoenix's 6. You can say she has impressive AA to compensate for that. But her torpedoes are next to useless.

So, the idea here is to buff her engine durability, buff the torp range and reload time a bit, giving the tubes a bit more firing arc and everything shall be fine.

Sims... Naw! Her sub-orbital shells won't hit anything except battleships at long range. Even have difficulty hitting destroyers at 7 km range... Torps? Useless! The 9.2 km torps won't hit anything because they are just too damn slow. And even if they hit... Little damage can be done. The 5.5 km torps is just a joke at tier VII.

SO! Buff her god damned shell velocity! Give her a bit more concealment. I don't need a buff on torpedoes... And she will work just fine...

yubari is a habrid just like graf spee which is the combination of BB and CA. yubari is the combination of cl and dd. It is as manuvable as a dd with rudder speed just over 3 seconds, plus its slim profile it can dodge a lot of shells in medium range. And as a cl, it has 140mm gun and being the only tier 4 ship with AA defensive fire. Its torps are deadly too

[VOR]
Super Tester
1,398 posts
15,124 battles

Yubari and sims were on the shelf several months ago, and I bought mine that time.​ And I believe they are being sold in us now again.

In case if you dont know... You are replying to a comment which is 1 year ago...
  • Cool 1