You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Kamikaze R is here!

44 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I don't give a damn about the ARP missions, I just want to farm Kamikaze tears.

Im not really interest in neon glowing ships (Only TSUNDERE TAKAO MATTER!!) but the flags and free credits are what im after :trollface:

892 posts
7,853 battles

I just did a quick comparison of the Minekaze vs Kamikaze. Appended the main differences:

Attributes Minekaze Kamizake
Main Gun Rotation 30 (after upgrade) 25.71  
Health 10,900 (Hull B) 11,100  
Max speed/Rudder Shift 39kt / 3.2s 37.5kt / 2.9s
Surface Detection 6.2km 6km  

Edited by Xirvis

580 posts
1,587 battles

Just went on my first date with her... and she's all right... Date was a fail but I could tell she'll do me well with enough skills and time... and her skin is awesome!

892 posts
7,853 battles

Because Kamikaze have the Camo ?

Minekaze with camo, reduces surface detection to 6km. Since the Kamikaze comes with its permanent camo which gives XP & credit bonuses, the 6km surface detection is about right unless you intend to ditch the perma camo for one which further reduces surface detection.

The loss in speed is made up with quicker turret rotation but frankly, I would prefer to have the higher 39kt.

Edited by Xirvis

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Minekaze with camo, reduces surface detection to 6km. Since the Kamikaze comes with its permanent camo which gives XP & credit bonuses, the 6km surface detection is about right unless you intend to ditch the perma camo for one which further reduces surface detection.

The loss in speed is made up with quicker turret rotation but frankly, I would prefer to have the higher 39kt.

Thats why im asking, i just wonder if the 6km detection is from the ship it self or combine with premium camo.

In case is 6km without camo this is going to be nasty ship with camo + concealment expert :trollface: 

1,230 posts
2,418 battles

Just went on my first date with her... and she's all right... Date was a fail but I could tell she'll do me well with enough skills and time... and her skin is awesome!

lol yes

the waves of her camo, I like it

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,520 battles

I'm now tempted to sell my minekaze , keep this and get the Mitsumi move on p the tech tree n all.

I just noticed you can now get perm camo with +30%xp on the Minekaze  for 1000 gold.

Took the Kamikaze  out for spin, just like a minekaze really, but I did notice a LOT of derpy Kamikaze drivers who seemed to think their torps had 15km range, it was bit like being in a tier 2 game all over again!

Edited by j0e90

580 posts
1,587 battles

lol yes

the waves of her camo, I like it

Yeah... Kind of ticked me on to actually get her... I kind of like the angle WG was going for since the camo pattern is very reminiscent of the painting "The Great Wave off Kanagawa"... noticed it right away when Project R started...

A1WvMvFv5GL._SX450_.jpg

Edited by Kreigg

125 posts
913 battles

I'm so over mine already, doesn't seem to be anything special.... after all that effort....

well there is the option of selling her for over 3million and a free slot

how i see it, money making and captain training for IJN for everyone else

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

The Kamikaze's permanent camo comes with the -3% detection bonus built into it - with out any camo, her detection range is the same as the Minekaze @ 6.2km.

So there's no real point ditching the permanent camo for the regular Type 1 camo because all you do is loose the +30% XP bonus (credit bonus is built into the ship and not tied to the camo)