You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Customization Soundtrack List - Or - Soundtrack available for download

5 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I've been searching for similar suggestion, appears there's no one suggest this one.

I want the soundtrack to be able for customization.

Some soundtrack are bored for me, but some soundtrack really increase the battle spirit.

Each players of course had their own favorite soundtrack.

Will you take into consideration of this request ?

Or, if you think it's take more effort to do it, can you make the soundtrack available for download ?

So I can just mute the in-game soundtrack and play my own favorite soundtrack with music player.

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

there tons of ost in youtube though

I guess it did. But since the in-game music use trigger mechanism soundtrack, like before and after met an enemy, had different course of music to keep the battle immersion. So, it would be better if we have customization soundtrack in the game.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I guess it did. But since the in-game music use trigger mechanism soundtrack, like before and after met an enemy, had different course of music to keep the battle immersion. So, it would be better if we have customization soundtrack in the game.

If only wg made their audio files less complex then i can make one. (Though there might be ways like the kancolle voice mod but guess im just lazy to find and make one) hahaha