Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
czechkozen_03

Poor Iowa

9 comments in this topic

41 posts
7,953 battles

my Iowa is soooo WEAK now. cant damage a Yamato from 24kilometers distance LOL.. and  again i  experience its super penetration again in the  same distance. . and i see the damage increase of yamato from 14,400 to 14,800 the [content removed] is that? 14,400 still not enough w/ its super penetration and super accuracy.? even if Iowa make a perfect angle its still useless with super accuracy of that yamato it  can damage Iowa up to 12k. . so are the devs saying that Iowa and Montana gun fire system is a piece of Shi*.?  because of its shell Dispersion..? wow.  that means USN GFS is low tech? haha or is it because of anime.?

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

253 posts

my Iowa is soooo WEAK now. cant damage a Yamato from 24kilometers distance LOL.. and  again i  experience its super penetration again in the  same distance. . and i see the damage increase of yamato from 14,400 to 14,800 the [content removed] is that? 14,400 still not enough w/ its super penetration and super accuracy.? even if Iowa make a perfect angle its still useless with super accuracy of that yamato it  can damage Iowa up to 12k. . so are the devs saying that Iowa and Montana gun fire system is a piece of Shi*.?  because of its shell Dispersion..? wow.  that means USN GFS is low tech? haha or is it because of anime.?

Or because of your gameplay? People complain about the same sh*t with their Izumo and Nagato. Don't blame anime...

Quote Updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

1,230 posts
2,391 battles

Or because of your gameplay? People complain about the same sh*t with their Izumo and Nagato. 

Nagamon?

Noooooo

Conk love Nagamon, hell better than FusoDAH~

253 posts

Nagamon?

Noooooo

Conk love Nagamon, hell better than FusoDAH~

Conk loves Nagamon but someone doesn't love Nagamon. 

But why the hell WG made Iowa a tier IX? 

Let's take into consideration. Izumo, based on her design, is a treaty battleship. Which has limited displacement. While the Iowa is not a treaty battleship. If fact, on paper, the Iowa is better than Izumo all-round. I think North Carolina is more suitable as a tier IX rather than Iowa. Both North Carolina and Izumo are treaty battleships, have nearly the same top speed and firepower. 

But where to put Iowa? Tier X of course! And we move Montana and Yamato to tier XI. Number 13-class will be the Japanese tier X battleship.

Edited by ArchitakuVNN

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Angle harshly and pray the shells don't land on your deck

Yamato is dumb, its 460mm shells can pen anything unless they hit the auto bounce tier (70degrees or more?)

also, Iowa's citadel is HUGE. 

Edited by iLordShade

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I havent tried the Iowa as of yet, but yes they appear to be weaker when hitting their broad side with my Amagi. Two citadels in one salvo is unusual to cripple them.

Though it puts them on par with the Izumo though!

Super Tester
293 posts
4,850 battles

an Iowa that is constantly showing its broadsides are a easy target for any BB, this goes for other BB's as well. And dont expect to hit at 24 km as you know the dispersion + RNG . Try to close in on the enemy, use the fast 30 knots speed of the Iowa to your advantage and always try to angle whenever its possible. dont just show a constant broadside all the time

Edited by Fadhz

Sign in to follow this