Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Taniwha_Kiwi

The HMS Warspite

11 comments in this topic

7 posts
765 battles

I am new to the game, began my WOWS profile late December 2015. Just want to know how I can get the HMS Warspite? also when or if there will be any other British ships coming available?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Edited by Taniwha_Kiwi

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

Warspite is a premium ship bought via the premium store. It is not in the tech tree and has been offered for sale a number of times, you will just have to check the warships news to see when it is back for sale

At present it is the only Royal Navy ship in the game, there are plans to introduce the RN line in future updates after the German and Russian lines have been filled out

695 posts
2,153 battles

Its a prem ship as noted above.  They come and go from the prem shop.  Note the Warspite is 1 of the rare prem's so its doesn't appear much.  You will have to wait sorry,  we don't get notice to when they come back for sale.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,472 battles

You may be better off with the Murmansk - probably the best value for money premium ship right now IMHO. And although it is a cruiser and we only have the Russian DDs, well the Russian DDs are more gunboats than torpedo boats so it works quite well as a Captain trainer for Russian DDs.

7 posts
765 battles

thanks heaps for your help guys,i will look forward to when it becomes available. sounds like could be very interesting year for WOWS. yes j0e90 I agree the Murmansk seems to be a very solid ship as I recently found out the hard way in my Omaha. thanks again and see you on the water.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Murmanks basically a top configuration of Omaha with slightly better armanent(8 kilo torpedoes and scout plane) and premium bonus (exp/creds)

but yeah. murmanks is very solid.

219 posts
3,348 battles

I am new to the game, began my WOWS profile late December 2015. Just want to know how I can get the HMS Warspite? also when or if there will be any other British ships coming available?

If you are into BBs, then when/if it becomes available again, don't hesitate.

Buy it.

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

Warspite has the best accuracy in the game when it comes to Battleships

however its shell travel slowly so you'll need to compensate at ranges.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

DONT BUY A PREMIUM SHIP , play the game for a while on normal , then buy a prem ship .

219 posts
3,348 battles

DONT BUY A PREMIUM SHIP , play the game for a while on normal , then buy a prem ship .

Rubbish!

If you can afford to buy a premium ship, then buy it immediately.

Get the most expensive package that you can afford.

Edited by HenryCrun

Sign in to follow this