You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yuzukari

Yokosuka Port Crash

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Guys is there a Bug or something in Yousuka Port when i activate it i doesn't enable Fleet of Fog Ships :((

I think FOG ships are rewarded by completing certain mission. Here's the link to the missions: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collabnowlive/

2 posts
452 battles

Not that been reported can you give more information ?

It happens after the update, that's all. The download is fine and there's no error when it's unpacking the downloaded file. Could it have anything to do with a mod I use? There are mod files in my res_mods directory but not in the update folder (0.5.2.1)

Oh my... i think it the yokusuka port sky related files. Try copying the game from you friends if it fix

Can you please give me the port sky files if possible?

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

It happens after the update, that's all. The download is fine and there's no error when it's unpacking the downloaded file. Could it have anything to do with a mod I use? There are mod files in my res_mods directory but not in the update folder (0.5.2.1)

Can you please give me the port sky files if possible?

And thats my problem. If only I can find the port's sky then ive made my yokusuka port night by replacing newyorks sky. Try to play using your files in other pc, I might be just you graphic cards driver problems