Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JollyGood

so New Year any news of...

5 comments in this topic

62 posts
1,454 battles

...being able to utilize gold and/or credits from WoT?   and, whilst I'm on, why were the offers so abysmal over the festive period?  talk about uninspiring and boring 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I don't think it's possible to combine the credits from WoT & WoWs into 1 account as the credits earning is higher in WoWs, just my opinion though. While gold is still possible to combine with doubloon, again my opinion.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

I'm not bothered that there aren't any discounts this time round, seeing as we still don't have unified currency. Discounts on port slots and premiums mean nothing when our hard-earned gold is still languishing in WoT. Uninspiring and boring indeed, but at least I get to spend the holidays with my friends and family instead. =)

62 posts
1,454 battles

I'm not bothered that there aren't any discounts this time round, seeing as we still don't have unified currency. Discounts on port slots and premiums mean nothing when our hard-earned gold is still languishing in WoT. Uninspiring and boring indeed, but at least I get to spend the holidays with my friends and family instead. =)

maybe that's true I VERY rarely play WoT yet have 98m in credits and loads gold sitting there...

Sign in to follow this