biostalker

any aussies playing?

120 comments in this topic

2 posts
82 battles

looking for other Aussies to play with, at the time of posting this my best ship is a T3 cruiser, I'm kind of new... add me in game if you would like to knock around together and blow crap up

I'm in WA, in game name is biostalker

248 posts

yeh i'm in freo. there's a few of us west aussies in the servers. but it's mostly non english

so get used to not knowing what's being said most of the time ;)

there's a guy i met who has a server with older aussie dudes,

i'm going to get some games going with him when i have time.

this username is my username in game. i'll see you in there when you get up a few tiers.

get to tier 5,6, it's the sweetspot for playing for free.

after that you really need to be on premium. unless you have magical abilities

Edited by fuzzjunky

2 posts

Hello,

I am from Sydney. This would be a rather strange question from a newbie but I came aboard just in time to enter the current Ars Nova event. Anyone know anything extra information about entering, all I know is the require Tier V and above.

Thank you

•  

2 posts
175 battles

Howdy!!!

Melb... just started playing today and totally hooked!! Played 14 battles 100% victories destroyed 12 warships... i'm stoked

username geezmoz... hook me up

13 posts
4,131 battles

Hi Mate, 

Yup - Adelaide here, feel free to hit me up on the server and if you want to division.

Howdy!!!

Melb... just started playing today and totally hooked!! Played 14 battles 100% victories destroyed 12 warships... i'm stoked

username geezmoz... hook me up

Hiya

Melbourne here...total noob though so feel free to add me but don't expect miracles

Ok I have added.

[RAT]
29 posts
1,635 battles

Hey mateys,  yep crazy western Australian from fremantle, but currently working in southerncross, add me in game if you like, see you all around the place sooner or later,get a beer up ya....

4 posts
600 battles

All Aussie here. In the channels search for Cside Network. (Also a website) i am kind of new so i'm looking for players and friends, i'm in Brisbane.... My name here is the same in game though it will hopefully be changing to my main nick name  aka Groovyaxis2. in any case you can find me in Cside Network, i hope i get to meet some of ya i could use a team mate or 2 (Y)