Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OpaBollard68

Spotting in Smoke

33 comments in this topic

55 posts
1,095 battles

I just had this losser shot me in smoke I poped it was not moving I have never ever been shot in smoke before His name in game is [content removed] All he did was call me a noob when I asked how So I called him a hacker on and on it went But then I asked just tell me how you seen me He goes lvl 5 What did he mean bu that The skipper skills at lvl 5 I looked at them I cant see one that lets you see people in smoke I do have a vid if need be But can some one tell me what he was on about ?

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,162 posts

You could just report that player to moderator/devs for his action without shaming that person. Also have you read forum rules?

2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS

2.1 Forum etiquette

Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).

Disrespect can include but is not limited to:

• Flaming
  • Trolling
  • Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  • Profanity, Inappropriate language or abbreviations there of
  • Personal abuse or attacks
  • Racial, Religious, Sexual, National or Ethnic, slurs or insults, this includes "jokes" in bad taste.
  • Excessive Capitalization
  • Inappropriate or adult content

This behaviour has no place on the World of Warships forums due to its extremely offensive and inappropriate nature.

Edited by RisaFujiyama

55 posts
1,095 battles

So you dont h ave an answer Shame him far out all I did was mention his name Go back look at some of the posts I have done and see How many people call me a noob and a losser ect ect No warning no nothen from mods LOL can you not see how stupid and hypocritical that is O you can call them what ever you want But dont mention there name LOL

Right now do you know what he was on about saying Lvl 5 why he could see me in smoke was not just 1 shot He just kept firing at me No one else just him and was 2 cruisers and a bb near him What I was trying to torp till he poped up and spotted me Why I pooped smoke I got the skippers ability now were I got 3 of them So please dont have ago at me any more Dont edit the efen post Just answer the question please

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

OP, are you really sure he's hacking? He probably was making an educated guess and shooting at the smoke based on your last seen position. Another possibility is he just shoot randomly and got lucky with it.

55 posts
1,095 battles

You could just report that player to moderator/devs for his action without shaming that person. Also have you read forum rules?

O that is a pure lye It only what mods think As again go thru my posta and see what people call me and I got PM's were they abuse me as well i wont report them I am a man Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me

Is simple Mods just dont like me O crap more editing and warnings to come O well who cares I dont

Just wont some one to answer me

55 posts
1,095 battles

OP, are you really sure he's hacking? He probably was making an educated guess and shooting at the smoke based on your last seen position. Another possibility is he just shoot randomly and got lucky with it.

No I am not usre why the question He said it was a lvl 5 thing why he could see me Is there such a thing if not It had to be a hack

O and thank you a million for just answering :-)

Edited by OpaBollard68

1,162 posts

I not sure if you wanna make me mad or just wanna release the anger to me. ._.'

I edit my post since I forgot to type word "without". And the rest, I have no idea what you talking about.

So.... I gonna leave you alone peacefully.

55 posts
1,095 battles

I edit my post since I forgot to type word "without". And the rest, I have no idea what you talking about.

Are you get mad I am far out you think you scaring me do you???????

55 posts
1,095 battles

See no response to what I said again Just a threat Gona remove that mods in particualer amade???????????????????

No idea hey is simple mate They dont follow the rules Go check my posts and see how many have ago at me call me names ect The rules you posted say they  cant do that No mod has ever had ago at any one in my posts expect ME

253 posts

If you want to report a case of cheating, insulting or teamkilling then please contact the Customer Service. The Forum is not the place where you report people.

And yes, cheat mods still exist and people still using them. If you have proves, contact the Customer Service.

334 posts
12,991 battles

Gee opa take a chill pill will ya

1 he may have been guessing if he hit u it says so so he kept aiming at the same spot I will often keep shooting into smoke on the chance I hit something

2 maybe someone else saw you maybe a plane overhead

3 maybe he used the sonar thingie

it is just a game relax will ya

Edited by Grimnar42

55 posts
1,095 battles

Yeah thanks grim and sorry but
1 No I said I started moving once smoke was set as I always do
2 No planes was no carriers at all in this game And again I said above that there were 3 others did I not they were around the 8 to 9km away I said I was trying to torp them to he showed
3 Maybe he did That is what I have asked from the first post have I not that no one wants to answer just bag me I have used sonar but I did not know it showed you a ship thought it only showed torps earler

Again HE I emphasis HE said that HE was using a lvl 5 That all he said He was using lvl 5 Why I asked what or if any one knows what he on about

He was in a tier 6 DD I go check what it was and edit If that helps answer my question

It was the Ognevoi

Edited by OpaBollard68

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

If you want to report a case of cheating, insulting or teamkilling then please contact the Customer Service. The Forum is not the place where you report people.

And yes, cheat mods still exist and people still using them. If you have proves, contact the Customer Service.

Except that in this case the guy believes that editing a text file makes you able to do 9999999 damage.

Im not even kidding he actually believes it.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/11754-aimassist-and-hacking-in-general/page__fromsearch__1

55 posts
1,095 battles

Except that in this case the guy believes that editing a text file makes you able to do 9999999 damage.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/11754-aimassist-and-hacking-in-general/page__fromsearch__1

LOL no were in my posts about hacking do I say that mate I say you can 1 shot another ship See you cant even get facts right and Here we go again mods Bagging me is that not against the rules Or just for me

And again fool I know you can mod this game I told you I have done it Belive me or not I dont personal care But dont tell lies about me get your facts str8 please Far out :-)

334 posts
12,991 battles

You know what I said chill pill

Sonar will show up ships in smoke I forget the range if he was close enough to you even in smoke he could see you as well again forget what range exactly maybe just a glitch who knows but you got to stop yelling hacker you are not doing yourself any good

253 posts

Indirect Naming and shaming. Ban this person please, Mod. :trollface:
Edited by ArchitakuVNN

55 posts
1,095 battles

You know what I said chill pill

Sonar will show up ships in smoke I forget the range if he was close enough to you even in smoke he could see you as well again forget what range exactly maybe just a glitch who knows but you got to stop yelling hacker you are not doing yourself any good

Mate I did not yell it Did I not ask a question Which you have now answered as that all it could have been O hang on if his sonar found me Would it also show me to the other ships on his side??

And with out asking these questions how would I know Know next time I will think O it his sonar that why See all I asked from start all it took was a direct answer No need for all the toher stuff is there people

Edited by OpaBollard68

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

Well mate I am telling you to just look and you can find it easy I could change the value In notepad A lot of there confiq files are html as well So a html editor would work as well I think

And you say you cant just do it in notepad Cool I disagree but cool So what about all the other hacking software out there?????????
We can mod stuff now like pics shell trajectory and tails zoom ect ect You trying to tell me that hackers cant work out how to change shell values :-)

You were saying?

Also PM me again with your nonsense and Ill consider that harassment.

Edited by Deathskyz

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Um, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Shots through smoke can and will hit albeit not that often.....   :ohmy:

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I have shot and killed enemy DD who though they were safe hiding inside smoke, most of the time they were shooting out and I just home in to where the shots were coming from and salvo into that spot. In other cases if they were not shooting but noticed that the smoke cloud wasnt moving, then I just shoot where the smoke was last laid and move back up the line until I score a hit.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

new Bad Advice episode called "Bad Advice: pop smoke and relax"

story: pop smokes, he either sail in one direction or just stops inside. planes saw his ship, enemy ships estimated the where the dd is and shoot, enemy got improved detection radar or just used a CA skill to radar. sinks and complain.

lessons: don't underestimate players. they are not idiots and don't complain if you lose... this in NOT a single player where you always win, this is MASSIVE MULTI PLAYER game, you either lose or win so deal with it.

Super Tester
1,310 posts

i'll try to give a good answer to ur kinda "hard to understand" explaination

1. Hydroaccoustic search a.k.a sonar is accessable by cruiser at tier 5 (probably from tier 4. i forgot if kuma has it or not) <-he probably mean lvl 5 = tier 5

those skill make the user able to see incoming torpedo more earlier.

those skill make the user able to see SHIP that is in SMOKE/behind island from range 4 kilo away

and if some1 sees you. every else will be able to see you too.

Sign in to follow this