Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kazutokirito

Land of Fire Crash

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
16 posts
5,139 battles

Every time I press BATTLE and the map is Land of Fire the game client would crash, I think it happen after 5.2 patch. My setting is Medium and High to Very High but it still keep crashing and I lost a lot of credit because of that. I don't have any mods.

Computer spec:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 960

CPU: Intel i3-4160

RAM: 8GB 1600Mhz

DirectX version: 12

Edited by kazutokirito

724 posts
2,153 battles

Every time I press BATTLE and the map is Land of Fire the game client would crash, I think it happen after 5.2 patch. My setting is Medium and High to Very High but it still keep crashing and I lost a lot of credit because of that. I don't have any mods.

Computer spec:

I'm assuming you have mods installed, so go to your "0.5.2.1" folder (inside the res_mods folder),delete everything in it. It should be able to fix the problem if the cause is the outdated/corrupted mod.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Computer spec:

Explain the crash. It is the one with pop up message that shows very technical stuffs?

Beta Tester
16 posts
5,139 battles

Explain the crash. It is the one with pop up message that shows very technical stuffs?

The game client will stop working. I even try to reconnect to the game but still same.

20 posts
2,066 battles

I get the same issue, and only on this map. I have:

uninstalled all mods - still crashed

made sure all drivers are up to date

done a complete wipe and reinstall

usually it just tells me that it has stopped working, but occasionally it will say out of memory. This is literally the only map it happens on, I can play fine on every other map. I am just lucky that I hardly ever get this map (usually only seem to get it once per play session) otherwise it would be a lot more annoying.

Edited by Revan00

Sign in to follow this