You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

[0.5.2.x] Bug - Mutsuki's 120 mm AA gun has 0 DPS and range

7 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Issue: Mutsuki's 120 mm AA gun has 0 DPS and range.

Screenshots:

tUQBSsd.jpg

Ship: Mutsuki
Map: Any
Occurrences: Persistent. Confirmed by another player
Tested: Yes
Severity: Medium impact on gameplay
Details:

Using Mutsuki's Hull C and upgraded gun, the 120 mm gun is listed in the AA tab but shows 0 DPS and range. When tested in battle, it was confirmed that the guns do not shoot at aircraft at 5 km range that it used to be able to (graphic settings at highest and animate small objects enabled to ensure AA effects is displayed).

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I gotta ask how would a player let the main guns as AA weapon? When we can't aim our main guns towards the sky to act as AA defense. :unsure:

Especially maybe the future AA ships like Akizuki-class 100mm DP gun or any dual-purpose main gun.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I gotta ask how would a player let the main guns as AA weapon? When we can't aim our main guns towards the sky to act as AA defense. :unsure:

Especially maybe the future AA ships like Akizuki-class 100mm DP gun or any dual-purpose main gun.

From what i know is automatically, whatever you aiming or shooting it at other target your AAA value will not decrease it work like an aura around the ship.

But that from what i know not the WG claim :D:D:D

Super Tester
2,725 posts

From what i know is automatically, whatever you aiming or shooting it at other target your AAA value will not decrease it work like an aura around the ship.

Inb4 ghost ship :trollface:

Ghost turret that hunts air targets while you're busy firing your main gun at surface targets.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Inb4 ghost ship :trollface:

Ghost turret that hunts air targets while you're busy firing your main gun at surface targets.

Well if you have some free time please ask other supertester or WG staff for me about this matter really want to have confirmation about that :great:

It will be utmost appreciate :)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

That's pretty much how it works.

AA is a role of the dice, with the chance to hit based off the AAA values.