You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Napoleon7777

Project R Finishing Early?

18 comments in this topic

3 posts
833 battles

The last announcement in regards to the Project R mission indicated that it would be finishing at 23:59 UTC. It's not 23:59 and I would've just got enough pearls to receive the ship. What gives?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

But time is short - Project R will officially end on 29th December @ 23:59 UTC+8

At the time of this post, its currently the 30th of December 07:42 UTC+10 so minus 2hrs to be on server time.

So its been over now for at least 5hrs.

Edited by Chawp

3 posts
833 battles

well bullocks I should learn to read better I guess lol, devastating.

So, much for my last minute push to get it, would've got the pearls in my first battle this morning

Edited by Napoleon7777

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I finished at 286 pearls............... :hiding:

Does anyone know what the maximum amount of pearls a player could have collected??????

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

I finished at 286 pearls............... :hiding:

Does anyone know what the maximum amount of pearls a player could have collected??????

You achieved the maximum. I ended on 281, with only 5 missing from the CV wins mission.

3 posts
833 battles

You betcha, I'm at 141 pearls D:

i got 139

My very first mission this morning would've got me the 1600 XP in a single battle, the 1300 XP in a single battle, the win one battle and destroy five enemies missions I was cheering and then I got the it's already over message   D:

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

so people cant receive the kamikaze if they just finished this hour? 

edit: oh I think there's still chance cuz at the news in portal they say it will be distributed in 5/1/2016 and there's still link to project R that also says "get started now!"

Edited by Ryusuke_ShireiKan

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

i got 139

My very first mission this morning would've got me the 1600 XP in a single battle, the 1300 XP in a single battle, the win one battle and destroy five enemies missions I was cheering and then I got the it's already over message   D:

Yeah, in my case, I just needed a match with 250exp to get the requisite pearls (for the earn 10k total exp mission) to put me over 145. Unfortunately, I was too late.

Jimmies were rustled at that.

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

261 here... start in 2nd week of Project R. (7-Dec-2015)

Luckily, I play all ship class and finish all mission. Only failed the 20.000xp mission of 5th week because got sick ... I mean real sick, flu.