Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RisaFujiyama

New Teamwork-based Achievement Medal

5 comments in this topic

1,162 posts

Alright I entered a dangerous territory here. :hiding:

So yeah the biggest problem of the MMORPGs. Teamwork! Yeah yeah, its the biggest problem, dont you agree?

We have a battle achievement medal to prove to others we are the best. But how about the achievement that revolves about thing that require a proactive teamwork? And of course the rewards will even much better than the achievement that got by a one person. Of course, I am aware it forces people to play together that maybe some people not comfortable. But as Sun Tzu said "Every battle is won before its even fought", I pretty sure it will at least make the battles very interesting. So here is my few suggestion.

Marksmen - Every ship in the division scores at least one citadel to same enemy warship.

Focused - Every ship in the division cause fire, flooding, citadel, incapitation damage to same enemy warship.

Defender - Every ship in the division get any kind of damage and kill every enemy in the cap circle.

​Honorable Farewell - Die protecting any allied ship from enemy torpedo. (Actually I have seen some people doing this and the saved ships actually able to fight till the end and win, its really crazy if I must tell you.)

The Last Blood - Every ship in the division receive 80% or more of damage from the normal ship HP survived and win the battle.

So yeah that is only a bit what I can tell for now. I know some of the requirement are ridiculous or probably all of them, as for that I apologize for my fart brain.:child: Until then I wonder what community will respond. :honoring:

753 posts
8,965 battles

So you have to play in a division to get them. I honestly don't see many divisions in game and have played a few times with a US friend but find it hampers my playing style in regards to constantly looking out for them rather than myself and the objectives which doesn't usually end well.

724 posts
2,153 battles

Alright I entered a dangerous territory here. :hiding:

So yeah the biggest problem of the MMORPGs. Teamwork! Yeah yeah, its the biggest problem, dont you agree?

We have a battle achievement medal to prove to others we are the best. But how about the achievement that revolves about thing that require a proactive teamwork? And of course the rewards will even much better than the achievement that got by a one person. Of course, I am aware it forces people to play together that maybe some people not comfortable. But as Sun Tzu said "Every battle is won before its even fought", I pretty sure it will at least make the battles very interesting. So here is my few suggestion.

Marksmen - Every ship in the division scores at least one citadel to same enemy warship.

Focused - Every ship in the division cause fire, flooding, citadel, incapitation damage to same enemy warship.

Defender - Every ship in the division get any kind of damage and kill every enemy in the cap circle.

​Honorable Farewell - Die protecting any allied ship from enemy torpedo. (Actually I have seen some people doing this and the saved ships actually able to fight till the end and win, its really crazy if I must tell you.)

The Last Blood - Every ship in the division receive 80% or more of damage from the normal ship HP survived and win the battle.

So yeah that is only a bit what I can tell for now. I know some of the requirement are ridiculous or probably all of them, as for that I apologize for my fart brain.:child: Until then I wonder what community will respond. :honoring:

Well tbh I kinda like your idea, but some of the requirements need tweaking. And some of them are quite complicated (coding wise).

Allow me to voice my ideas here... I did modified a few of your ideas tho xD

Marksmen - Each ship in the division achieves 100,000 damage in the match. (Reward : "Equal Speed Charlie London signal flag" x5)

I got your back! - Inflict 60% damage to the enemy ship who is engaging your division mate. (Reward : "India Bravo Terrathree signal flag" x5)

Defender - Awarded to every division member when the division obtain a total of 35 "Defended Base" ribbons. (Reward : "Zulu signal flag" x2)

Team Dreadnought - Each ship in the division receives 80% or more damage from the normal ship HP survived and win the battle. (Reward : "India Delta signal flag" x10)

Carriage - Awarded to division stand alone against at least four enemy ships and win the battle. (Reward : "Equal Speed Charlie London signal flag" x15)

Aim True - Each ship in the division achieves at least 50% hit rate from armaments. (Reward : "Zulu signal flag" x10)

Edited by xDave1337x

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

Well tbh I kinda like your idea, but some of the requirements need tweaking. And some of them are quite complicated (coding wise).

Marksmen - Each ship in the division achieves 100,000 damage in the match. (Reward : "Equal Speed Charlie London signal flag" x5)

I got your back! - Inflict 60% damage to the enemy ship who is engaging your division mate. (Reward : "India Bravo Terrathree signal flag" x5)

Defender - Awarded to every division member when the division obtain a total of 35 "Defended Base" ribbons. (Reward : "Zulu signal flag" x2)

Team Dreadnought - Each ship in the division receives 80% or more damage from the normal ship HP survived and win the battle. (Reward : "India Delta signal flag" x10)

Carriage - Awarded to division stand alone against at least four enemy ships and win the battle. (Reward : "Equal Speed Charlie London signal flag" x15)

Aim True - Each ship in the division achieves at least 50% hit rate from armaments. (Reward : "Zulu signal flag" x10)

i don't know..maybe they have done it but not prepare to put in the game....:hmm:
Edited by XxFRITZZOxX

1,162 posts

So you have to play in a division to get them. I honestly don't see many divisions in game and have played a few times with a US friend but find it hampers my playing style in regards to constantly looking out for them rather than myself and the objectives which doesn't usually end well.

Well, its the objective of division, to help each other, right? Understanding is key, and you have to discuss the tactics before you click that "Battle!" button. ;)

You need to be versatile player because teamwork medal probably will make people the elite of the elites due to such high requirement.

We need this kind of restriction, to make the MMO games better since at first place MMO games objective are teamwork.

Yeah I know, I have a high fever right now no wonder I bit drunk about the idea. xD

It definitely need lots tweaks and balancing as for this teamwork-based achievement. Every single help is needed. ;)

PS: That 'Aim True', I will never get that achievement since my hit rate for now is 25%. xD

Edited by RisaFujiyama

Sign in to follow this