You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Alternate_Rouge

Arpeggio ships

76 comments in this topic

1,065 posts
3,287 battles

i finished the last kongo mission, and it said i got the ship. it hasn't shown up in my port yet, does it take a while?

Do you have the Yokosuka port selected?
  • Cool 1

[HKN]
2,634 posts
7,030 battles

Could I asking about event here as I don't want to make new topic as it have relate topic?

How I can see my process on arpeggio event? Did it on website or in game? I didn't see it anywhere so I don't know how many ship I sink.

go to your port

then click on mission

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

hm.... well this sem like disapointing event ...
it not prem ship, no bonus xp-credits for ship, can't tranfer crew, can't sell for slot, no proper charactor voice .... so only thing good about event is credits+flag+camo that come with complete challenge .. but not the ship or ars nova itself ...

Beta Tester
54 posts
1,771 battles

it not prem ship, no bonus xp-credits for ship, can't tranfer crew, can't sell for slot, no proper charactor voice .... so only thing good about event is credits+flag+camo that come with complete challenge .. but not the ship or ars nova itself ...

as you saying, the real deal of arppegio ship premium must pay to get it if they get release in sometime or something

[LBAS]
89 posts
5,961 battles

I've already got both Kongo and Myoko.. Great ships and they provide (essentially) free port slots, because i don't need to rebought or keep the regular Kongo & Myoko :)

Interesting you know I have never had the urge to repurchase any ship I have done the grind through to the next tier, can I ask why would you repurchase one?  So for me the ARP ones are just a waste of time.

I have noticed that any arp ships in a game are just magnets for enemy fire so if I see one I stay well clear of it.

[LBAS]
89 posts
5,961 battles

Just wanna ask, can we do Arpeggio session in ranked battle?

No but ranked is better than arp unless you love arp ships

[POI]
923 posts
9,224 battles

No but ranked is better than arp unless you love arp ships

Not really loving it but earning extra cash is good :P and yeah, I'm not the type of person who like the voice of Iona I think. (Heard from some video)

Hey thanks for enlightenment :)

69 posts
2,225 battles

Wow, there must be a number of you who can play this game near full time. I only just got through stage 1 of Kongo mission today & now near halfway through stage 2 (Bogue with fighter loadout bagged me 80 planes in 2 battles).

I only have 4 Tier 6 ships so ARP Myoko will take awhile to get. I've got 12 DD kills so far for that mission.:)

1 post
2,783 battles

The only thing I dislike about the ships is that you can't get the extra 3 or 1 skill points for commanders when you hire them. (unless you can??)

[POI]
630 posts
10,500 battles

ARP kongo:

- No bonus exp and credits

- aime captain

- anime voice

shot-16.01.02_17.06.19-0839_zpsgbilprbf.jpg

shot-16.01.02_17.06.26-0947_zpswfzmotmr.jpg

99k damage = 200k credit :angry: 

157k damage = 400k credits (with premium)... It might not make a lot of credits but I'm just happy to have an reskinned kongou and myoko, I'm sure wargaming will add more stuff/features later on during the year, its just the start I'm sure of it.

tlmHW1S.jpg

• Cool 1

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,983 battles

Interesting you know I have never had the urge to repurchase any ship I have done the grind through to the next tier, can I ask why would you repurchase one?  So for me the ARP ones are just a waste of time.

I have noticed that any arp ships in a game are just magnets for enemy fire so if I see one I stay well clear of it.

I mean the ARP Kongo & Myoko not the regular one.. By having those two i don't have to repurchase the Kongo & Myoko anymore

Well its a risk from being the oddball but it proves that people were also after the ARP ships :P

8 posts
2,270 battles

Anyone knows if the ARP ships share EXP with the regular ones? so i can grind to mogami on the ARP myoko.

They're difference Ship, So NOPE.

*It quite broken if you can Reach Mogami or Fusou without grinding through hell like Kawachi or Furutaka :trollface:

*2 I don't own any IJN Ship except Kamikaze 

Edited by TKRotund

[SG]
2 posts

They're difference Ship, So NOPE.

*It quite broken if you can Reach Mogami or Fusou without grinding through hell like Kawachi or Furutaka :trollface:

*2 I don't own any IJN Ship except Kamikaze 

Thanks for the reply. I've maxed out aoba so i was hoping I could play through the subsequent myoko in its ARP form.

[-BRO-]
355 posts
20,179 battles

I haven't been focusing on them at all and I just got he first stage of the kongo complete and half way through the first stage of the myoko. But then I go for DDs and CAs ayways so its really playing like normal for me. planes are easy to do just take and CV thats T5+ and shoot down as many planes as possible. Hint use the Alt fighter attack and you can swat anything from the sky even with hosho fighters.

[STGGC]
936 posts

I'm sure wargaming will add more stuff/features later on during the year, its just the start I'm sure of it.

yeah... more stuff...

n56OPWP.png

:hiding:

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,376 posts
6,148 battles

well, their color is good at attract enemy bullet though, it's like... hey~~~ shoot at me~~~

[TF44]
168 posts
7,035 battles

Damn

if you can't transfer captains freely like premium ships then I think most of the appeal is lost for me.

69 posts
2,225 battles

I haven't been focusing on them at all and I just got he first stage of the kongo complete and half way through the first stage of the myoko. But then I go for DDs and CAs ayways so its really playing like normal for me. planes are easy to do just take and CV thats T5+ and shoot down as many planes as possible. Hint use the Alt fighter attack and you can swat anything from the sky even with hosho fighters.

I've had a few players try that Alt attack on me. but I expect it & dodge to one side then wipe them out with a regular attack. Takes longer, but with 2 maxed out Bogue squadrons, you can deal with most enemy fighters. That 150 target was so easy with Bogue, it only took 5 battles.

Plenty time to get all stages done as long as you have a few of each Tier ships needed. No need to rush into battles like a madman. 

I look forward to WG bring out more ARP functionality like the fog weapons & defense systems. You could make a stand alone game based on fog ships I think.

2 posts

Any chance of a newbie able to do these missions? Or you need to have played a while and have a supped up fleet? Ars Nova fan :) so I kinda boarded because of the event.

Thank you

[POI]
Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

Any chance of a newbie able to do these missions? Or you need to have played a while and have a supped up fleet? Ars Nova fan :) so I kinda boarded because of the event.

Thank you

just play casually and do your best.........

no need to rush.........

it took me 2 weeks to finish both mission eventhough I only had 1-2 hours to play...........

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,983 battles

Thank you

Well for start, you need a minimum of a T5 ship for Kongo & a T6 ship for Myoko, ship type doesn't matter..

My advice: go through US Cruiser line at get Cleveland ASAP.. Its the most versatile ship to complete all the missions

1 post
331 battles

just play casually and do your best.........

no need to rush.........

it took me 2 weeks to finish both mission eventhough I only had 1-2 hours to play...........

Whoa... that's really quick! what level of service record you're now?