You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Alternate_Rouge

Arpeggio ships

76 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

these ship wiil get after you finish up the event..so,its not premium(maybe)...they give kongo and myoko..so,you should know what tier they are...:)

Edited by XxFRITZZOxX

724 posts
2,153 battles

Will these ships be premium or not?

What tier it will be?

Will the ships stay after arpeggio event ends?

Will these ships be premium or not?

I'm not exactly sure if the ARP ships will be in premium status or not but you can obtain them by completing the challenges.

More details : http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows_arpeggio_collabnowlive/

What tier it will be?

It will be the same tier as their non-ARP counterparts.

ARP Kongo = Tier V

ARP Myoko = Tier VII

Will the ships stay after arpeggio event ends?

Again I am not exactly sure about this,but I hope the ships are here to stay.

Edited by xDave1337x

253 posts

Shooting down 150 planes sounds impossible. Consider carrier is now an endangered species. Can hardly meet any carrier at mid to high tiers now. I personally hate aircraft but shooting them down is kinda fun. Guess WG has nerfed them a bit too hard.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Shooting down 150 planes sounds impossible. Consider carrier is now an endangered species. Can hardly meet any carrier at mid to high tiers now. I personally hate aircraft but shooting them down is kinda fun. Guess WG has nerfed them a bit too hard.

All those Arpeggio missions screams Cleveland

75 posts
3,402 battles

the missions are not that easy, and will take many many battles, as you can only do 1 mission at a time, there is no mission stacking.

there is no mission stacking....... bugger - thats 2 million damage needed plus all the rest. That needs to be reviewed PLEASE.

Super Tester
509 posts

Two months is a long time. Just play normally and you'll finish those missions before you know it.

Yeah it should be very easy to do those missions just playing normally.

1,162 posts

Hopefully WG make a special mission to "lure" CV players out during this period. I can bet 8 out 10 game in server right now is people hunting CA/CL/DD and no carrier in the game. :T

253 posts

Hopefully WG make a special mission to "lure" CV players out during this period. I can bet 8 out 10 game in server right now is people hunting CA/CL/DD and no carrier in the game. :T

23 battles. Haven't seen a single carrier... :trollface:

[SB]
116 posts
12,420 battles

What tiers are all of you guys all playing in? I can't remember the last time I didn't have a carrier or two in a game whenever I play my Fletcher.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,094 battles

the missions are not that easy, and will take many many battles, as you can only do 1 mission at a time, there is no mission stacking.

Yep... But parts 2 and 3 looks easy

That's EASY....

TAIHO SORTIE!

Super Tester
1,310 posts

myoko and kongo mission is stackable

bring ur tier 6 or more ship. let say cleveland.

any cruiser and DD that ur cleaveland kill, will add progress to their respective mission

[IDOL]
13 posts
5,784 battles

Bring CV and 150 aircrafts will be shot down quickly, when use hosho, i always shot down 10-16 aircrafts per match.

For this event, 1 tier 5 CV and 1 tier 6 CA is enough.

1,125 posts

I just see quest today and.....look like some 'brainless' people decide to use total ship sunk as quest goal .... Meh... I not gonna participate, I mean, it's impossible for me anyway...

now everyone are just save their bullet and wait to steal the last shot.

If it were up to me, I'll rather use total damage dealt on DD or CA instead, that more reasonable and more fair than sunk xx number of ship.

Edited by PGM991