Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MeloMelonSoda

Happy New Year: Arrival of the SMS Emden!

33 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

:sceptic: interesting..i guess...

Well the story of the ship quite interesting tho, in case you the type of "i dont care about the historical stuff and real ship, im here for the gameplay" congratulations this video will be boring :D:D:D
Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

Well the story of the ship quite interesting tho, in case you the type of "i dont care about the historical stuff and real ship, im here for the gameplay" congratulations this video will be boring :D:D:D

:hmm:  how can you read my mind?are you an esper?

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

That little ship is kind of a naval legend in its own right so I'll be keeping her in port for a while (some of its cannons are kept near the city I live in too) :D.

Edited by EnochIsHere

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Personally I prefer the ship that was sunk by Emden in Penang, the Russian cruiser Zhemchug. I always sympathize with the losing side. But I'll keep the Emden anyway because of its historical significance.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

:hmm: consider it to sell emden...i'm not very sure of that...

90% im going to sell it :D:D:D

but atm there still enough port slot for me so i will leave it that way for a while :P

Alpha Tester
61 posts
1,633 battles

It's a pretty little premium Dresden, looks nice at port at least. :P

if tripiz or atago,that look nice at port for me but not for liitle prem dresden... :trollface:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

For some reason I think the WW1 era ships, especially the cruisers with white paint schemes are majestic looking, like the Emden, Albany, stock Chester and stock St Louis. I'll keep the Emden, I've still got the Arkansa Beta and Albany plus the Yubari

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Photo of crew of HMAS Sydney, taken on the same day as she successfully engaged Emden. Photo was taken as Sydney was pursuing Buresk. Forebridge has damage caused by Emden.

7rwHOV6.jpg

520 posts
11,127 battles

Very nice Captain Melon! Good job.... personally, i find the history behind the ships of WOWS extremely attractive.  And now knowing that the EMDEN has a rather rich history....

... no longer do i wish to sell it:P  even if it rather SUCKS in game:P

Sign in to follow this