Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Torpedo reload icon

6 comments in this topic

334 posts
12,973 battles

Ok have to try to make this understandable. Torpedo launcher reload icon does not reload or show reloading until all torpedo's have been launched.In ships with launcher's mounted on the center line this is not such a problem. In ships that have torpedo launchers on both sides instead of on the center line can get confusing when your icon says loaded but nothing happens when you want to launch. Also no launcher reloads until all Torps have been fired. Can we get some system where launchers load independently like turrets and something where you can tell which has fired. I know most people usually launch a full broadside and also you can see in the ship diagram the status of your launchers this is just a suggestion for something to look at.

219 posts
3,348 battles

if you have your torpedoes selected, you will see the reload timer above the tubes you have already launched.

Are you sure?

I haven't seen a reload timer at any time.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

yep I'm sure, I use it all the time. It looks the same as the gun reload (number over a bar) and you get 1 bar per set of tubes. 

219 posts
3,348 battles

yep I'm sure, I use it all the time. It looks the same as the gun reload (number over a bar) and you get 1 bar per set of tubes. 

Yep...you're quite correct.

I have never noticed it before now.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Sign in to follow this