Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Doctorie

Project R...all the missions do not add up to 145 pearls

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts
5,648 battles

I did not see where it says you can complete the missions more than once. There is a check mark next to complete missions indicating that mission is finished.

Can we repeat missions? If so how do we track its progress?

Super Tester
516 posts
5,751 battles

U can complete weekly missions again once it passes monday(the middle of monday?) Those weekly missions have already been refreshed for several times so many players have definitely reached 145

PS: i have 214 now

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If you're only starting now, it's probably too late to get 145 pearls. Your only hope would be to complete as many of the current weekly missions before it resets in 24 minutes, and then complete all of them again as soon as they reset, and then complete all the rest of the missions by tomorrow.

1 post
576 battles

Currently at 129, i wont be making it as im stuck with not having a carrier atm, to progress through the classes mission chain.

Edited by 3x0dus

55 posts
1,095 battles

If you're only starting now, it's probably too late to get 145 pearls. Your only hope would be to complete as many of the current weekly missions before it resets in 24 minutes, and then complete all of them again as soon as they reset, and then complete all the rest of the missions by tomorrow.

You can answer questions Cool wonder why you dont answer mine

Sign in to follow this