Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HenryCrun

Why I prefer minimum humans and maximum AI

8 comments in this topic

219 posts
3,358 battles

Beware of this [content removed].........a Team Killer extraordinaire.

As soon as the bell sounded...he was off on a rampage.

Took several shots at myself and another guy then took me out completely.

First shot shows him attacking AMD_1 (four stacker)

Second attacking me.

Third killing me.

[content removed]

Profanity, Naming and Shaming.  Post Edited. User Warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

219 posts
3,358 battles

Better contact personally the mod than posting this. Also there's a report button in-game plus he can get a pink name for tk

No.....I wasn't aware of the restrictions because who reads the small print anyway! :D

Maybe the offender will be penalised in some way or another but the next time this happens - and I'm sure those with the IQ of a boiled carrot will do so - I will be very tempted to post the details and clips on YT.

Alpha Tester
2,150 posts
486 battles

We all know how laughably useless the TK system is. It's been discussed many, many times.

Just accept that WG would prefer we all have to tolerate this [redacted] than actually deal with the offenders in a way that would solve the problem (it's easily done) and proceed accordingly.

Hell, they've even made friendly torps do 50% damage. That alone tells you their attitude, which is basically to excuse people for all sorts of [redacted] behaviour. "We'd rather everyone play as much as possible, even if a number of people seem to play by not giving one [redacted] about team mates, even griefing them. But, hey, those people might spend money, so rather than kicking their worthless backsides out of our game and providing the best possible environment for our customers, will do just about anything BUT impose meaningful sanctions and force all out customers to have to live with these [redacted]s".

Great, isn't it?

[APS]
80 posts
6,439 battles

Pick an area to fight, hopefully do well, its a lottery what happens elsewhere. That's the game.

219 posts
3,358 battles

Pick an area to fight, hopefully do well, its a lottery what happens elsewhere. That's the game.

Essentially the reason I've steered clear of multiplayer gaming since its inception: multi-idiots.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

We all know how laughably useless the TK system is. It's been discussed many, many times.

Just accept that WG would prefer we all have to tolerate this [redacted] than actually deal with the offenders in a way that would solve the problem (it's easily done) and proceed accordingly.

Hell, they've even made friendly torps do 50% damage. That alone tells you their attitude, which is basically to excuse people for all sorts of [redacted] behaviour. "We'd rather everyone play as much as possible, even if a number of people seem to play by not giving one [redacted] about team mates, even griefing them. But, hey, those people might spend money, so rather than kicking their worthless backsides out of our game and providing the best possible environment for our customers, will do just about anything BUT impose meaningful sanctions and force all out customers to have to live with these [redacted]s".

Great, isn't it?

Couldn't agree more even if those offenders were to create a new account and repeat their behaviour it doesn't take a genius to work out who'll get tired of the treadmill of creating new accounts first, the troll or an automated system that boots bad players.

Sign in to follow this