Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OpaBollard68

How to contact moderators

25 comments in this topic

55 posts
1,095 battles

Can some one tell me how I can contact the moderator that gave me a warning for my posts I did???

I need to tell them a thing or 2 And no use in hear there just remove it :-)

55 posts
1,095 battles

Well the chicken mod that removed my posts Does not want to answer O well I sent an email about it all See if they answer that the [content removed]

Insults towards Mods/GMs.  Post edited. User already sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

55 posts
1,095 battles

Someone is really salty 

Just hate [content removed] removing discussions that they dont like

Insults towards Mod/GM/Admin. Post edited, user santioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

Just ban this sook. Keeps whingeing about hacking but knows its near impossible in this game. He also disgraces the rest of us Australians who L2P and dont whine when a better player beats us.

Also, merry Xmas all!

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Reading your thread, I can see why. 

This has been discussed A THOUSAND TIMES, not even for World of Warships, since World of Tanks, and it has been disproved time after time.

Just get learn the game, get gud, you can edit those files all you want, but the server is the one doing all the math and only accepts input from movement and clicks.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

Lol watch this op guys, if u criticise him he'll Pm you an expletive (and poorly punctuated) tirade about why he is right.

There was quite an amusing statement in there though. He claims to have hacked wows himself so that "one dd shell will kill a bb".

I dunno about that guy, but ive got nearly 2500 matches from cbt to now, and ive never seen or heard of that happening (even when there was a client side aim assist pre 0.3.1).

Credibility much?

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I know how to play the game I get heaps of hits and kills and usally dont die Why I always get suss when something weird happens And quess what I can prove you can hack this game as I have done it on the NA server account I have Server only calculates the results of action the base fiqures are in your game files on your computer Just efen look
Why is it against the rules to talk about it ?? Becasue they now it can be done would you spend money on a game that can be hacked easy ???

Le sigh.

I'm assuming you are also a Navy Seal, have been part of numerous secret raids, and have over 300 confirmed kills.

IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Go edit the files, see what happens, go PROVE your theory.

While you are at it, go LEARN how it works.

Edit: 

Cool story on NA account.

Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Le sigh.

I'm assuming you are also a Navy Seal, have been part of numerous secret raids, and have over 300 confirmed kills.

IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Go edit the files, see what happens, go PROVE your theory.

While you are at it, go LEARN how it works.

Whoah2x, so he hacked in NA server using wows client even though the client is just an input/output of the game, or did he really hack NA server account means he broke through the wg firewall???? Wuuut?

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Whoah2x, so he hacked in NA server using wows client even though the client is just an input/output of the game, or did he really hack NA server account means he broke through the wg firewall???? Wuuut?

He apparently did so. Also, he can't tell the difference of stats displayed in port and actual damage in game.

I have edited the files It did work I did it on the NA server just to see Why again I would have thought instead of banning me they would want to know I will create another account on there and do again When i can be bothered I know it works prove me wrong Why should I prove I am right I have done it Is simple server does calculations Yes but go look in your wos folder and every value for projectiles and guns and each step up in modules is there and The armour valuese for all the different ships and different parts of ships There just numbers you change them and make sure it saves with the same .dll or what ever That is were most go wrong when they do it

Edited by ExESGO

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

If someone is going to go to all the hard work needed to hack in the server, do you think they will do something as menial as changing shell damage values??

No, they will make their time worthwhile and steal all the credit card numbers and players IDs etc, etc..... And that is why the server is secure, very secure,  because the info within is commercially priceless.

Remember when Sony was hacked and the damage that caused??  Gaming companies don't want that again, so dramatic steps have been taken to prevent similar occurrences.

So, no, the server will not, and can not, be hacked for simply adjusting game mechanics.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

If someone is going to go to all the hard work needed to hack in the server, do you think they will do something as menial as changing shell damage values??

No, they will make their time worthwhile and steal all the credit card numbers and players IDs etc, etc..... And that is why the server is secure, very secure,  because the info within is commercially priceless.

Remember when Sony was hacked and the damage that caused??  Gaming companies don't want that again, so dramatic steps have been taken to prevent similar occurrences.

So, no, the server will not, and can not, be hacked for simply adjusting game mechanics.

Things that are, just for client only. As I've said in a PM to him, the client is just an interface that connects to the server, but it's like read only. You can't write stuff to the server from editing stuff on client.

253 posts

Just hate [content removed] removing discussions that they dont like

Insults towards Mod/GM/Admin. Post edited, user santioned.

~amade

Hahahahaha! Now you know... Welcome to the WOWS forum, And remember, you can mess with Syanda, dead_man_walking,... And receive no punishment.  [content removed].

Contact a WG Staff directly for help. Don't waste your time with moderators because they don't have much of an authority. Especially when you face a moderator who loves banning people without giving them a minute to explain.  [content removed]

I'm pretty sure that i will get a warning after this but hey, let me tell you the real thing here. There are some great moderators, responsible, kind and i like them.  [content removed] I've sent a ticket and WG staff said that they will investigate  [content removed]

And who the hell could be able to hack a WG game???

Syanda-sama, why so Tsun on me??? 

Commenting on Mod decisions. Warning issued.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

All bark and no bite. all of this will end if he shows the gameplay with 999999999 dmage from a dd hahaha. On the other hand, he might scratching his head that even though he edited the text files and change the damage that shown in the port and descriptions, he didn't change the damage caused in game haha XD

580 posts
1,587 battles

Dude, just calm your t*ts and go play something else... You're just having a bad run of the game (we all have those days) so don't whine out and scream "OMG HAX!"... I swear you're acting like at little CoD brat...

406 posts
6,279 battles

Just a comment - the Server where the Game is located (where one could possibly edit the Shell Damage Values) won't be the same server that processes payments and has Credit card details on.

Beta Tester
93 posts
2,452 battles

Just a comment - the Server where the Game is located (where one could possibly edit the Shell Damage Values) won't be the same server that processes payments and has Credit card details on.

lol, absolutely agree with this!  even though Singapore has an attractive tax regime, Russian business practice dictates that server would be based in the tax haven known as Cyprus! :P
Edited by Addos

695 posts
2,153 battles

How to contact a Mod / If you have issues with a mod have been discussed. (PM mod / submit a support ticket. please)

Topic to be close.  As can only be derailed from here.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne