Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

How to get emden?

13 comments in this topic

724 posts
2,176 battles

Yep exactly like Architaku said.

The event starts on 25/12/2015 @ 13:10 UTC+8 and ends on 11/1/2016 @ 13:00 UTC+8.

You still have plenty of time to get the Emden, just make sure you're playing on Tier IV+ ships in Random Battle mode.

44 posts
6,340 battles

And then sell it. It's horrid, the shells go up so high they come down with snow on them. Played one game with it and that was enough.

253 posts

And then sell it. It's horrid, the shells go up so high they come down with snow on them. Played one game with it and that was enough.

It's because of the player, not the ship. Noobs tend to blame the ship rather than themselves. There is no excuse when others can perform well in it, except you. 

44 posts
6,340 battles

It's because of the player, not the ship. Noobs tend to blame the ship rather than themselves. There is no excuse when others can perform well in it, except you. 

Excuse me, I won the only game I played with it and got two kills and it still sucks, so you can get stuffed with your 'noobs' talk. Simply not fun to play IMHO.
Edited by Biggus

211 posts
9,931 battles

wow, have you even played the cleveland? the shell arc isn't that bad honestly i think the T2/3 German cruiser had more of a shell arc (plus everything in T2/3 is incredibly slow)

The Emden feels like a T2 Karlsruhe, it doesn't do anything particularly well.

Though it is fun to troll around in T2 games again seeing all the BB's firing nothing but HE :teethhappy:  

253 posts

The firing arc of Emden is bad, yes. But her range is 8.9 km standard... Without captain skill. At that range, if you miss more than 80% of your shells then i would have to call you a noob. That firing arc actually gives you more chance to hit the wooden deck on enemy ships and set them on fire. So yes, i'm fine with that and the Emden is decent enough. At least not as rubbish as the Albany. I did not sell my Albany tho. Sounds weird but i actually used nothing but the Albany to complete the Kamikaze tier II mission. 3 battles, 4 kills each. Not bad for a pile of crap,

44 posts
6,340 battles

wow, have you even played the cleveland? the shell arc isn't that bad honestly i think the T2/3 German cruiser had more of a shell arc (plus everything in T2/3 is incredibly slow)

The Emden feels like a T2 Karlsruhe, it doesn't do anything particularly well.

Though it is fun to troll around in T2 games again seeing all the BB's firing nothing but HE :teethhappy:  

Yep, played the Cleveland, and dealing with the loopy gun arc on the Yorck atm, which isn't as bad as the Cleveland but still makes it hard to hit anything but BBs at long range. Each to their own, I'll take the million+ credits and the port slot thanks.

Sign in to follow this