Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Some Arpeggio Mod

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Hello guys!!!
My friend suggested me to make more arpeggio art since he's too excited for the Arpeggio mode
(I'm too lazy but hey, it's Christmas so at least a present for him and to other players too)

!!Warning!!
Before modding or whatever you call it, be sure to have a back up for the files that needs to be replace
(don't wanna mess the game texture right?)

here we can see Kongou being damaged and there's some hexagon grids that shows that she'd damaged

2yk16kz.png

so we're gonna try to replicate that and you can choose a color you want
this are the screen shots of the mod:

2s1573c.jpgsfflhy.jpg rcsbhz.jpg2925szr.jpg

this hexagons only shows when your ships was damage so when you haven't taken hits then it won't show up

you can download in here.

MF link Here.

It's basically the same with this Klein Field mod I made from beta.

How to apply? 
Just open the body folder and choose you color then put the crash.dds in 
World_of_Warships\res\content\gameplay\common\textures.

the penetration folder is the a texture of ships that has been pentrated by AP shells. when the ships is holed, you can see inside the hull and the texture is blinking and glow a little. (see the third screenshot)

open the folder of which color you like then put all files in World_of_Warships\res\dyndecals

REMEMBER TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES BEFORE REPLACING IF SHIP HAPPENS!!!
2wgau8n.jpg

BTW Merry Christmas and fair seas!

Edited by Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

very nice mod :medal: but...i can't access to Mega :hmm: can you give me another link like MF , 4Share or drive ? Thank You

ok w8 a minute 

Nice, but isn't the hexagons a bit too big as compared to the anime.

yeah but my problem is that when i use smaller hexagon, the guns, aa and other things is coated with very small hexagons that looks all purple from afar, but i can make the hexagon smaller to those who wanted with specific color 

Super Tester
315 posts
4,231 battles

ok w8 a minute 

yeah but my problem is that when i use smaller hexagon, the guns, aa and other things is coated with very small hexagons that looks all purple from afar, but i can make the hexagon smaller to those who wanted with specific color 

thank you :honoring:

Sign in to follow this