Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KusoTTK

Add more people into ship

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
634 battles

i know every wargaming game is about ghost vehicle roaming on battlefield and shoot each other

so maybe its good if make ship more liively by adding more crew (not just commander with only pic)

crew i mean all sailor who wonderin on deck, aim and shoot AA, launch torpedo and getting butchered by HE shell

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,636 battles

yeah.... I'm sure that wouldn't affect the rating the game currently has :sceptic:

Sorry don't mean to be a spoil sport

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Hate to say this but it wont really bring the ratings of game higher. Plus mod would be impossible since modders just replacing or edit the file, while modding to put crews mean adding few or tons of new command or codes in the game engine which contains the animation, routes for their walk in deck, codes for where crew should be position for each ships. Also wg game engine is almost impossible to reverse engineering

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Nope, WG is maintaining game age restriction to 7+ years old and above (Online interaction is not included in the rating). So no blood, limb rip off from the body, etc. No NO. Don't even mention about realism into ths topic.

This is the same reason for WoT for tank crew.

Edited by Mingfang47

Sign in to follow this