Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cobc

Plane damage exploit? sorry don't know where to post cheating.

13 comments in this topic

9 posts
715 battles

Issue:  Player exploiting ingame, my planes were insta killed 1v1 squadron fight. 

Ship:Langley vrs Langley fighter encounter
Map: Soloman Islands
Occurrences:  Every time his fighters encountered my planes they were shot down within 1 second of contact
Tested: No idea what was happening
Severity: Most of my planes were shot down within a very short period of time I was unable to compete in the battle. 
Details:  Langley vrs Langley my planes were insta killed 1v1 squadron fight I came out 0-6, the contact lasted max 1-2 seconds. Happened with 3-4 of my squadrons insta killed no damage returned onto his squadron. I engaged a 2nd players enemy Langley squadron, normal interaction I lost 5-6 the air combat last the normal 15-20 seconds.

Enemy Players name was:[content removed]

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

9 posts
715 battles

Sorry as I couldn't report the player ingame, I was unsure where I could report his exploits and  was unaware of the naming policys

9 posts
715 battles

My commander fighter skills are basically maxed and I had the fighter module as well. It should have been a evenish playing field. As I stated something was up my squadron insta died all 6 shot down at once.

Edited by cobc

9 posts
715 battles

It might be just alt+click and it will kill all your fighter within 2-3 seconds if you fly in its line of fire

What do you mean by Alt click? and line of fire ?

[BNK48]
Beta Tester
19 posts
4,517 battles

I play Aircraft Carriers every day after new patch 0.5.2
i m  confirmation update plane it bad . not work
Last patch it good.

Update 0.5.2

Sound Effect  Very good. i like it.

Edited by IIDNA

724 posts
2,166 battles

What do you mean by Alt click? and line of fire ?

It's actually a so called "manual drop" for FTs (fighters) If you don't know what is a manual drop for planes, please watch the video below.

BTW as I was saying, this alt+click function kinda acts like a barrage fire mode, where if you alt+click at the place where the enemy aircraft is, your fighters will proceed and do a massive gun run at the selected area which mostly empty their magazines. This function can be really useful if you have more FTs than the enemy's CV, or if you want to wipe out multiple squadrons in one go.

Cheers.

Edit : p/s I don't play CV much so, if anyone can give a better explanation, that would be awesome.

Edited by xDave1337x

9 posts
715 battles

It's actually a so called "manual drop" for FTs (fighters) If you don't know what is a manual drop for planes, please watch the video below.

BTW as I was saying, this alt+click function kinda acts like a barrage fire mode, where if you alt+click at the place where the enemy aircraft is, your fighters will proceed and do a massive gun run at the selected area which mostly empty their magazines. This function can be really useful if you have more FTs than the enemy's CV, or if you want to wipe out multiple squadrons in one go.

Cheers.

Edit : p/s I don't play CV much so, if anyone can give a better explanation, that would be awesome.

I didn't know there was a manual drop command for fighters.. that video doesn't show any fighters doing manual drops only bombers and torp bombers. If this is true i guess it could explain how 2 squadrons full strength were taken out by 1 squadron within 1 second i guess... but i was completely unaware of this mechanic.
Edited by cobc

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Basically, fighters have a strafing option, where they spray bullets in a straight line. For the cost of half its full loadout, it drastically increases the attack power of fighters, and God help any enemy planes caught in its line of fire.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Cheers guess you learn something everyday, wish it had't been at the expense of 25 of my planes.

'Lernen durch Schmerz'

(Learning through pain)

22scJKU.png

Sign in to follow this