Sign in to follow this  
adampurkis

Cannot get graphics higher and lowest setting without lag

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

Hello, I have a amd a8 and radeon 5450. Should be around 3gig of graphics. Net connection is 2.3mbps should be more than enough and upload speed is .76.

Problems i  cannot get my graphics to medium without having lag issues.

580 posts
1,587 battles

What do you mean exactly by "Lag Issues"... do you mean frame rate drops? or low frame rates? or the actual game freezing up in stasis??

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Must be desync or lag or maybe FPS drop.

But just to be sure, tell us your FPS range lowest to highest (e.g.: 50~70 FPS) and ping range (e.g.: 40~90 ms) during battle. And does the lag indicator lights up during battle? Because when you have sudden lag then returned to stable ping, you'll experiencing sudden freeze (or FPS drop) and ships skipping etc.

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

Must be desync or lag or maybe FPS drop.

But just to be sure, tell us your FPS range lowest to highest (e.g.: 50~70 FPS) and ping range (e.g.: 40~90 ms) during battle. And does the lag indicator lights up during battle? Because when you have sudden lag then returned to stable ping, you'll experiencing sudden freeze (or FPS drop) and ships skipping etc.

Fps drop ships skips fps max out at 20fps

Super Tester
2,725 posts

20 FPS at max?

Had to check the Radeon HD 5450 equivalent to nVidia and it is the GeForce 210. Yeah, probably need better card if you can afford.

Just in case, if you want to test the ping to Asia's game server for lag. Go to command prompt and type "ping -t login.worldofwarships.jp" without quotes (")

Or use PingPlotter like this one:

Capture1.PNG

Sign in to follow this