You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
newnar

Selling modules and Arpeggio

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
54 posts
1,479 battles

So the new update allowed selling of purchased modules on ships that have been sold, but what about those modules that you no longer use on ships that you still own? Can we sell these off as well (like in WoT)?

Also, the patch notes says that "Players may enable the "ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL -ARS NOVA-" mode by simply selecting the small "Anchor mark" option in the upper left hand corner of the Port Menu to enable the Yokosuka Port. This will automatically enable this special mode." But when I switched to the Yokosuka port, the port did change but when I queue for a game it's still the regular game. How do I get into the actual Arpeggio mode gameplay???

Edited by newnar

Alpha Tester
6 posts
3,671 battles

Also, the patch notes says that "Players may enable the "ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL -ARS NOVA-" mode by simply selecting the small "Anchor mark" option in the upper left hand corner of the Port Menu to enable the Yokosuka Port. This will automatically enable this special mode." But when I switched to the Yokosuka port, the port did change but when I queue for a game it's still the regular game. How do I get into the actual Arpeggio mode gameplay???

I would also like to know. I also have the port changed to Yokosuka but my ships still look the same and yeah, still same random battles
Edited by Nork22

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

modules won't be sold till the ship is sold.

what about if I want to keep the modules (sell only ship) in case I want to comeback to play this ship again so i not have to buy new modules again .... can i do that ?
Edited by WindCruiser

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

what about if I want to keep the modules (sell only ship) in case I want to comeback to play this ship again so i not have to buy new modules again .... can i do that ?

nope.

to explain why:

data from WoT and WoWP from all servers indicates that the vast majority of players, don't use the facility to go back and forward, they tend to sell and move on and clear out the depot completely, only keeping what fits thier current vehicles.  as such it was deemed a better use of development effort to create the auto sell engine rather than UI etc (don't forget WoWS is a different dev shop to WoT etc.).

Alpha Tester
982 posts

nope.

to explain why:

data from WoT and WoWP from all servers indicates that the vast majority of players, don't use the facility to go back and forward, they tend to sell and move on and clear out the depot completely, only keeping what fits thier current vehicles.  as such it was deemed a better use of development effort to create the auto sell engine rather than UI etc (don't forget WoWS is a different dev shop to WoT etc.).

Well, I guess I'm in the vast minority then.... :unsure: