You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dead_man_walking

[CONTEST] A Shipping New Year! (31st Dec 15 - 17th Jan 16)

60 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

A Shipping New Year!

Ahoy there Captains,

It is time to put your fan-art skills to the test!

Come up with a New Year’s Eve themed fan-art drawing of your favourite World of Warships 

element.  You can use whatever drawing medium you want (yes even MS Paint and stick figures – 

but don’t expect to win with that this time Fendalton!).

And wait there’s more.  For the top 5 entries as adjudicated on by your friendly community 

volunteers (moderators et al.) there are a couple of Christmas presents:

1st Prize:Tachibana (with port slot)

2nd Prize: 900 Doubloons

3rd Prize: 600 Doubloons

4th Prize: 300 Doubloons

5th Prize 100 Doubloons

You have until 12:00 UTC+8 on 17 Jan 2016 to get your entries in as replies to this thread.

Players please note that the date for closing has changed to allow for more entries

Rules:

* 1 entry per player

* Entry must be original work

Participants MUST have an active World of Warships Asia account in order to receive the prize

* There are no Edits allowed, once posted, that is your final post

* Judges decision is final

* Prizes are for the Asia Server only

Note:

Please note that this is a Moderator run contest, the two judges are Dead_Man_Walking and lengxv6. WarGaming.net is the sponsor for all prizes. All prizes will be allocated into players accounts with in 14 days of Competition Close. 

Prizes have been credited to the winners.

Edited by dead_man_walking

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

8oMYIAc.jpg

Totally was sober when i drew this :hiding:

Yes I know Yuudachi is the one that says poi but I chose Shimakaze causes its in game at tier 10 :hiding:

I'm too poor for colour pencils/crayons.

1,162 posts

You have until 12:00 UTC+8 on 17 Jan 2016 to get your entries in as replies to this thread.

Players please note that the date for closing has changed to allow for more entries

Thanks for extend the date man, being in the middle of final exams is not helping at all.

253 posts

@Nguyen that's a fairly nice drawing but what does it have to do with New Years?

Well... New Year, new picture. That picture is new. I completed it on the first day of new year. That's what makes it special.

621 posts
2,271 battles

Well... New Year, new picture. That picture is new. I completed it on the first day of new year. That's what makes it special.

It did say "New-Year themed" though :/

253 posts

It did say "New-Year themed" though :/

Geez...  Who cares. I won't win tho. Drew it for fun. "Participant must have an active WOWS account" and i'm here using my "clone account" cause my main account has been forum banned for 1 month. 

621 posts
2,271 battles

What will happen to the prizes if the number of submission didn't reach atleast 5?

I'm guessing the extra prizes are forfeit

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Moderator-sama, can i submit another one when my main account is unblocked? 

do you promise to be good, and not troll the forums, or post lewd stuff (as defined by a poll of all the moderators, which may or may not include members of EA, Gaijin and other game makers)

253 posts

do you promise to be good, and not troll the forums, or post lewd stuff (as defined by a poll of all the moderators, which may or may not include members of EA, Gaijin and other game makers)

I will be a good person... I promise!...

AM4Y540.gif

Syanda is still mine!