You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
masher1

Torpedo aircraft

Better control over aircraft firing torpedos  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should we be able to adjust the spread of aircraft torpedos?

2. 2. Should we be able to adjust the distance aircraft launch torpedos?

5 comments in this topic

2 posts

Hi, I enjoy the aircraft carrier role and the control of aircraft is mostly fine, i do however find that not being able to adjust the spread of launching torpedos frustrating and that I can't change the launch distance equally as annoying.   The other issue is when I have for example only two aircraft left it fires them on each end of the arc making it near impossible to hit anything ! shouldn't they be fired both in the center?  two planes left would still fly wing tip to wing tip not ?!

Thanks

Masher1

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

1.The spread cannot be changed unless the torpedo bombers are affected by defensive AA fire from Cruisers or from fighter attack

2. Launch Distance can be changed - press alt while selecting the bomber squad to manually set up an attack run, but don't launch too close or the torps will not have time to arm

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Should we be able to adjust the distance aircraft launch torpedos?

Yes, it's possible ever since though. That is... using manual drop (hold Alt + L-Click)

Though I do agree there should be the narrower launch of torpedo for remaining torpedo.

[TF44]
22 posts
8,256 battles

I would like a method of adjusting drop range using the auto settings. Maybe make the aiming point marker able to increase or decrease the radius of the targeting circle.