Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Windforce

[Bug] Premium camouflage incorrect display error.

3 comments in this topic

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Issue

Type 9 - Minekaze (1000 Doubloons) camouflage shows incorrect stats increase when Type 1 camouflage is already equipped.

Screenshots

shot-15.12.23_09.44.55-0794_zpskqege4mz.

shot-15.12.23_09.45.00-0190_zpsiqmjlwoc.

With Type 1 camouflage, Type 9 - Minekaze states an increase in concealment from 95 to 96.

shot-15.12.23_09.44.46-0427_zpsd4efsbmz.

shot-15.12.23_09.44.42-0351_zpsppiuxjjd.

With no camouflage equipped, both camouflage shows the same increase in concealment.

Ship: Minekaze

Map: Port

Occurrences: 100%

Tested: 100% able to reproduce

Severity: Low

Details: 

When Type 1 (-3% detection) camouflage is equipped on the Minekaze, hovering over the Type 9 - Minekaze camouflage shows an increase in concealment (from 95 to 96). This seems to be a display error that the new camouflage did not take into account that the old camouflage would have to be removed to equip it.

When both camouflage is removed they both show the same increase in concealment.

Edited by Windforce

Alpha Tester
982 posts

The way I read the update notes means that the new perma-camo, in it's current form, is only available to "Premium" ships.

Quote:

Permanent Camouflage is bound to a specific (Premium) ship in this current version (will be available for regular ships in the upcoming version)

My bold and underline of "Premium".

Allowing non-premium ships to purchase it without it being active may be a bug. I'm not home to update and test. Are you sure you got debited the gold? If you did, there are gonna be a lot of unhappy captains that didn't read the patch notes. :angry:

EDIT: Further reading says:  

"Each Premium ship owner will get a camouflage scheme for a relevant ship free of charge"

No idea what that means. Every time I read it I think it may mean something different. Sometimes, reading patch notes and announcements, I feel so handicapped as a native English Speaker :ohmy:

I know for a fact that there would be dozens of native English speakers on the forums who would poof & clarify accouncments, free of charge, if they were simply asked.

Edited by Krieg

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

No, some of the normal ships gets permanent camo that you have to buy (one time) with doubloons. (See vid below)

And if you look carefully, the camo says "Type 9 - Minekaze" so it is definitely a Minekaze camo. 

Sign in to follow this