You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

Secret Santa Secret Test

34 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

So the rumour is, 1). "someone" on NA and EU servers is claiming they got polish dd, or tirpitz yada yada froma secret santa.

and 2). that the more gifts you buy in bulk, the higher your chance of receiving a bigger gift in return.

So last night I took this theory to mythbusters, and bought the largest number I could in bulk, 25 gifts to give, and then receive.

I got: 3x 3 sets of type 3 camo

3x 100 gold

3x 375 gold

16x 250 gold

That's 5425 gold, plus 270 gold worth of the 30 gold per use camo available atm. Not bad, but no surprises or special luck involved for some 34$ AUD.

The big question is: has anyone on this server hit the jackpot?.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I did 6. Got 250 gold each time. 

Didn't get ripped off but didn't get anything special either.  Kinda like eating at McDonalds. :trollface:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I did 6. Got 250 gold each time. 

Didn't get ripped off but didn't get anything special either.  Kinda like eating at McDonalds. :trollface:

really - you put McDonalds and Didn't get ripped off in the same sentence! Next you will be saying that Hungry Jacks (Burger King) is healthy eating

Alpha Tester
982 posts

really - you put McDonalds and Didn't get ripped off in the same sentence! Next you will be saying that Hungry Jacks (Burger King) is healthy eating

I never said it was healthy LOL!!!!    

I've been in AUS since 1998 and I still can't remember to say Hungry Jacks instead of Burger King haha.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I never said it was healthy LOL!!!!    

I've been in AUS since 1998 and I still can't remember to say Hungry Jacks instead of Burger King haha.

Can't believe HJs went to 'fat' fries :angry:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I just did the secret santa and got NOTHING...and I mean nothing

You need to wait around 1 day before you receiving it i guess, and its only show it when you login to the game.

But in case you already did all i mention i feel sorry to hear that :D:D:D

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I just did the secret santa and got NOTHING...and I mean nothing

So happy I didn't...  Funds are dry enough as it is this time of year  :hiding:

22 posts

only got 250 + 375 in gold, what a complete waste of real money presents should be (2 x port slots + 10 of each flags) or (1 x port slot + 10 of each flag + 10 of each cammo) or similar & not mainly gold

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

only got 250 + 375 in gold, what a complete waste of real money presents should be (2 x port slots + 10 of each flags) or (1 x port slot + 10 of each flag + 10 of each cammo) or similar & not mainly gold

Is like a random gashapon in mobile phone games i guess, the lucky one receive Atago, Tirpitz, Tchibana or Marblehead, other ? not so much :D:D:D

But at least they should have to prize lists so i can confirm that its worth investing in it :P

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Super Tester
509 posts

Can't believe HJs went to 'fat' fries :angry:

WUT WHEN!!!?!?! I havent had them in 6 months as they moved far away but fat fries is horrible! :izmena:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

There's no image as evidence. I might as well say I got the Tirpitz, Murmansk and the Atlanta.

Checking the stats also might not worked because he might already have the Tirpitz before the event, i still dont understand why WG not giving the prize list :(

87 posts
2,742 battles

There's no image as evidence. I might as well say I got the Tirpitz, Murmansk and the Atlanta.

http://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1001382667-Neph/#tab=pvp/account-tab-ships-pvp

his stat can't lie

1 battle with Tirpitz if he bought before event it's should be has more battle 

Edited by rattananen

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Checking the stats also might not worked because he might already have the Tirpitz before the event, i still dont understand why WG not giving the prize list :(

Only looking at stats doesn't say anything. Screenshots of the port when he received the Tirpitz is plenty of evidence but he didn't do that.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Only looking at stats doesn't say anything. Screenshots of the port when he received the Tirpitz is plenty of evidence but he didn't do that.

Im hopping that at least some Mod or some WG staff on NA forum can confirm it in the topic, other than that is no use there no way we can proof it :(

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

But there is, because if you ever get a new ship, it should appear in your notification tab. Like every other things you purchased or get.

As long as he not providing it in the topic the alternative is confirmation from Mod or WG staff i guess.

87 posts
2,742 battles

But there is, because if you ever get a new ship, it should appear in your notification tab. Like every other things you purchased or get.

his stat it's enough evidence for me. so no need image that can edit by Photoshop
Edited by rattananen

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

I did a test of x10

x7 250 dubloons

x3 375 dubloons

Slightly cheaper than buying it outright, but if thats the only real reward, i dont see me trying it again.