You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Muds_Revenge

No premium ships or specials for sale in shop over Christmas?

28 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

I thought they would have wanted to make some money and put some more ships up for sale in the shop, or packages like flag sets or something.

Christmas is the time for giving, and I want to give myself a ship. Maybe some other people a ship or two as well...

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Why do that? It would involve WG making money :hiding:

For me, as I've said many times, I'll never buy another premium ship until accelerated crew training is implemented. Unless you are a collector or got free cash to blow, there's little point in having more than one good premium ship for use as a credit generator.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

asking up the chain, but don't hold your breath. We may have missed the boat this year!

Missing a sales opportunity like Christmas would cost someone their job in pretty much every retail company I know......  :ohmy:

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Why do that? It would involve WG making money :hiding:

For me, as I've said many times, I'll never buy another premium ship until accelerated crew training is implemented. Unless you are a collector or got free cash to blow, there's little point in having more than one good premium ship for use as a credit generator.

I hoping for 20% discount on Gold tho (which is impossible) :D:D:D

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I hoping for 20% discount on Gold tho (which is impossible) :D:D:D

They do (or did) have a small sale of flags and ship slots, which was kinda nice.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They do (or did) have a small sale of flags and ship slots, which was kinda nice.

Such as the Recruit's Package that in the shop at the moment 3 slots with 7 premium + bunch of flags, i think this pack is really nice except i dont really want more slots atm :D:D:D 

[PEEDZ]
20 posts
5,708 battles

Project R finishes on the 29th, after that we'll get the Kamikaze

Edited by Snow75

12 posts
9,961 battles

Immediately after update Mikael Kutuzov was supposed to be on sale from 24th - 4th, but when i logged in today the announcement had disappeared..... 

Yeah, I saw that too. And I played a game yesterday with one of them, an M. Kutuzov, on the enemy team. Why don't they just tell us what's happening? It's Christmas and I want my present!!

334 posts
12,991 battles

Going to be a lot of them running around for awhile Kamiikaze I mean

Edited by Grimnar42

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Immediately after update Mikael Kutuzov was supposed to be on sale from 24th - 4th, but when i logged in today the announcement had disappeared..... 

still gathering data.  the ones you see around on the live server are super testers gathering for the developers. 

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Probably those participated Project R and completed the mission will be happy with the upcoming gift "Kamikaze", but those who were too late to jump on the wagon would be having a blue Christmas!!! Would it be nice to offer BIG discount sale to them!?!? :teethhappy:

29 posts

Worthwhile to buy the recruit package or the christmas deal package? honestly , i cant play 7 days in a row for premiums if i were to buy recruit package

Edited by natoteorenzo

216 posts
2,239 battles

Going to be a lot of them running around for awhile Kamiikaze I mean

Yea, screw that, just going to play out of it's tier range, already hate DDs and the amount that are already in game.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

enmden tier 2 or 3 cruiser? im not a big fan of tiers under 5 or cruisers, but free is good, and german is good, (edited), by being weak in WoT and WoWS.

the kamikaze will be awesome if its tier 5 or above, but yeah 12 vs 12 dd's for a while.

What I was really hoping for was a tier 8 dd prem, or at least I thought they would put the sims or the blaskowitz in the shop.

Political Subject, Don't go there.

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

I did ask, as I said I would, and a long story short - what you see in store is it for this year. There are other celebrations coming up in the not too distant future, and a better chance to get some better specials for them.

If I can get more info on anything up coming, I will let you know (if I am allowed of course)

133 posts

I'm not expecting much, we are getting an event, a free ship port slot and a few bundles which include what I want but probably not at the price im looking for.

I will buy the Mikhail unless steam puts Squad on sale.

Edited by Kaminari1

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

I did ask, as I said I would, and a long story short - what you see in store is it for this year. There are other celebrations coming up in the not too distant future, and a better chance to get some better specials for them.

If I can get more info on anything up coming, I will let you know (if I am allowed of course)

German BB's by any chance ?????

I know - sooooooooon

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

From my wot experience I'm trying to wait it out for tier 8 prem ships, pretty much only dd's and bb's. I'm not a fan of cruisers, however I did enjoy the Konigsberg immensely.

Two things I don't want to do this time around is: 1) have boatloads of premium ships rusting like my prem tanks. 2) collect every german I can, yes I'm a germanophile, but WoT killed that experience. I still collect german superweapons, but not from WG.